Having a troubled time finding tires

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
I have been looking for tires in the 295 range for the rear of my car,but I havent been having luck finding any decent websites (tirerack,etc) that have tires of that size in stock. Can anyone recommend me a website that has a good selection???

thanks!

- chris

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
they are like 153 or 158 a tire,and with the Tire replacement warranty and valve stems it brings it to 183 a tire. So all together (free shipping) its 366 for the set of 285 40 ZR17's.

What brand is that....that IS a good deal...

I thought treadepot.com had free shipping too :shrug:

edit - I'm an idiot...for some reason I thought you were ordering a 295 18 tire...

zeus201

Established Member
http://www.edgeracing.com/

OMJ, a 275 would be as wide as I'd go on an 8 or 9" rim, but there are guys who are running a lot higher width (on a 9") and they are getting by. Might as well just purchase a 10 - 10.5" rim if you want to run a larger size.

Last edited:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Eh, I run 295/35x18 on 9.5" 00Rs
COBRA-8-06750.jpg

COBRA-8-061050.jpg

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
boostlag what kind of rims are u gonna get!?

haha,I really dont want to say because I dont want to get overly criticized. But I just got tired of looking at the stock black rims,and having these small 245's in the rear. Im getting Chrome 03-04 cobras FTL:bash:

I know im gonna love them,and I know everyone else and their momma has them,but I just needed some new wheels to look at.

maybe later down the road I will get some BBK's,but right now im focusing on the main performance aspect of my vehicle.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
haha,I really dont want to say because I dont want to get overly criticized. But I just got tired of looking at the stock black rims,and having these small 245's in the rear. Im getting Chrome 03-04 cobras FTL:bash:

I know im gonna love them,and I know everyone else and their momma has them,but I just needed some new wheels to look at.

maybe later down the road I will get some BBK's,but right now im focusing on the main performance aspect of my vehicle.

I've actually always really liked the the 03/04 Cobra wheels and I've been looking for a set to use on a track set up. I do believe 275 is about as wide you want to go on those though.

Users who are viewing this thread