Having trouble finding ignition wire harness

finaliize

Established Member
I currently own an 02 360R Roush with a single turbo, 4V built MkVIII motor. Problem is I need to replace the ignition wiring harness and I can't find one ANYWHERE. The local shop I deal with has screwed me over lately, called him 3 days ago left 2 voicemails never got a call back.

Then I tried another shop down in Largo here in FL, guy said he would hear back from his parts supplier monday morning and it is now almost wednesday and he "still has not heard back"

I would think in times like this, performance shops would WELCOME business, instead they both act like they could give a damn less..

I just simply need a wiring harness that will be compatible with this motor and the 2 blade pigtails on the coil on plugs.. these shops are screwing me over, can anyone help me out? If you know somewhere I could order a harness that is compatible please post it. Thank you all, and sorry if this is the incorrect section

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You said these shops, implying that the other one you mentioned was screwing you over because his supplier hasn't called him back.

Have you looked anywhere else? I don't know where to find any harnesses, but there has to be a few places on the internet that have them.

finaliize

Established Member
You said these shops, implying that the other one you mentioned was screwing you over because his supplier hasn't called him back.

Have you looked anywhere else? I don't know where to find any harnesses, but there has to be a few places on the internet that have them.

Well it only seems the guy has a different excuse every time I call him. Told me yesterday his parts supplier will get back to him the morning of today at the latest, by 2PM I hadnt heard anything so I gave him a call and he had a pretty bad attitude saying he still hadn't heard anything. Time to find a new supplier if you cant check for a part within 2 days.

And I wouldn't know where to look online, have not had the time working 13 HR shifts at work every day (AC business in FL, booming) so i've been depending on these shops to try and get the part in for me. There are 2 others I can try tomorrow morning that I have had good work done from in the past but I was checking on here if anyone knew any good vendors online that would have a compatible harness

Users who are viewing this thread