header to catback help?

Gun5

Established Member
Well i'm planning on doing a KB 2.8H or Whipple 2.9...

either way my car has a Bassani 2 1/2 Catback on it atm (which i love sounds badass)

I was wondering I'm planning on getting the flow tech headers (3" Collector) and flowtech OR-X (which I think is 2 1/2 anyways)

should I get a custom X and get the 3" Bassani or should I be fine?

Thanks for the input guys..

BTW i'm leaning towards the Whipple so hopefully I can provide some good info to yall looking at doing the new 2.9.. plan on doing all i can from the headers, H/E and probably the KILLER CHILLER to get the most out of this bad b!tch :rockon:

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
flowtech ? whoa. if it was me doing my whole exhaust i would run kooks. Kooks are more expensive but since its once in a lifetime mod might as well get the better one right ?
Kooks LT >> Kooks o/r X >> catback.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RB2pgWi8lA&p=5A1A5BFFACA4EFC6&playnext=1&index=22"]YouTube - 2003 Cobra Kooks Longtubes, Kooks O/R X pipe,Borla Stingers[/nomedia]
something like that

and h.e and killer chiller would work against each other. People have better results doing factory h.e and killer chiller compared to an aftermarket killer chiller. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-new-upgraded-killer-chiller-03-04-cobra.html

Gun5

Established Member
well i def aint leaving that stock piece it looks like shit by now

thats weird it works against each other :shrug: anyone have results? EDIT: I see now it says low boost applications so I guess I can throw it out there I dunno what they consider low boost since i see some people boosting these pretty high but i'll be doing 19-20 at first then up to 25-26 for dyno purposes hell even street maybe if it'd work on pump.. but i dont think they consider that low lol

and I cant see myself spending that on the exhaust for my fbody's i always used pacesetter.. another 5-10 hp on the table is not worth the $900-1200 price tag now if it is like 30-40-50hp ok we can start talking... but I'd rather put it towards the blower.. hell im returning my eibach's and tokico hp's today so i can cut my stock springs and put tokico d-spec (adjustables on) just some stuff you dont need to go all out on to get a nice product

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread