Helicopter Flight Part #2- Laguna Beach

CobraMac

Established Member
I posted a video up a couple weeks ago and told you guys I would post a few more for you, so here's another part! This is main beach of Laguna Beach!! We do a nice tight 360* right turn...the fun part is my door is off and because helicopters bank when they turn it looks like I could fall right out! I love it hahaha, good times!!

[youtube_browser]vNy8dbMUu_w[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was an awesome ride. I love Laguna Beach. Whenever my wife and I visit Long Beach (hope to be there in September) we always drive to Laguna Beach.

CobraMac

Established Member
That was an awesome ride. I love Laguna Beach. Whenever my wife and I visit Long Beach (hope to be there in September) we always drive to Laguna Beach.

Thanks Bob!! Let me know when you may be here and I'll see if I can find some time to take you and the wife up!

That's awesome!!!!

Thanks Brian!! I haven't been on a ton lately, so I hope you're doing well...not on 24/7 like I used to be a year or so ago lol

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Brian!! I haven't been on a ton lately, so I hope you're doing well...not on 24/7 like I used to be a year or so ago lol

I cut back for a bit, but couldn't stay away for long!!! ended up getting a 2012 GT.. Glad all is well with you. You still have a vette??

CobraMac

Established Member
I cut back for a bit, but couldn't stay away for long!!! ended up getting a 2012 GT.. Glad all is well with you. You still have a vette??

That's badass man!! I bet you're having a blast with that thing!! I don't have the vette anymore...I bought a house lol. I am getting the itch really bad again though and am seriously thinking about buying something soon here!

Ahh so nice, I want to visit cali and see what it is all about!

Thanks man!! And do it, you will love it out here! :rockon:

That was an awesome ride.

Thanks!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread