Hellcat on ET Radials runs [email protected]...

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Hellcat bone stock and et radials

72981f76950c6a3f46ec2be0bce431b7.jpg

0da1614a5220afd398baa0446761f1b5.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/EdinburgRaceway

They are making it seem like its tire only. 7mph is a lot to gain with only a tire. Lets see how legit this turns out to be...

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
50 degrees and at sea level = fast times

1.8t

Established Member
There is some snake oil being used here. I am calling BS on nothing changed but a tire swap.

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Maybe 50-75 shot? No tuning needed with good gas. I can see that picking up 7mph on the big end

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Thing about this is its taking away from that 11.0 on STOCK tires.

Everyone hated when people brought up Dodges claimed times. Most dismissed it bc it came from the manufacturer. Even tho NHRA backed it up. Most said it will never be duplicated or beat. Well....

R1Lello

Established Member
Want to believe it but know well enough living at tracks on the weekends .........7 mph on stickies?? Doubt it too but watching this thread.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Want to believe it but know well enough living at tracks on the weekends .........7 mph on stickies?? Doubt it too but watching this thread.

Had it been the same et at 127-129 it would be a whole lot more believable. Ive dropped .5 sec going to stickies but never that kinda mph.

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
The 11.0 @ 126 is believable, that 10.4 @ 133, not so much. There is no way it picked up 7mph with just tires and a little bit cooler weather (couldn't have been much the runs were a day apart). They either put a bottle on it or snuck in a smaller pulley on the supercharger. At it's weight 133mph trap speed would be like 850hp, come on now they're not that under-rated.

Definitely a strong running car, I could believe it if it ran 129-130mph and 10.7ish.

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
The 11.0 @ 126 is believable, that 10.4 @ 133, not so much. There is no way it picked up 7mph with just tires and a little bit cooler weather (couldn't have been much the runs were a day apart). They either put a bottle on it or snuck in a smaller pulley on the supercharger. At it's weight 133mph trap speed would be like 850hp, come on now they're not that under-rated.

Definitely a strong running car, I could believe it if it ran 129-130mph and 10.7ish.

Didnt even notice it wasnt same day. Good catch. Agree weather had to be similar. Maybe two different cars?

Yellow03snake

Established Member
Had it been the same et at 127-129 it would a whole lot more believable. Ive dropped .5 sec going to stickies but never that kinda mph.

Yep, and traditionally cars mph will remain the same or even drop with better traction.

Even if it has a couple mods he isn't saying, it's quite impressive

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Yep, and traditionally cars mph will remain the same or even drop with better traction.

Even if it has a couple mods he isn't saying, it's quite impressive

Thats true. One things for certain it not tuned. Which means no heads, cam, headers, big shot, or big boost. And i dont think they make any torque converters for that tranny yet. As you said if it's anything its very minimal.

matt87

Established Member
i just love how the racing rules get bent or broken for all these new cars. seatbelts and airbags are not gonna save you if you hit the wall and roll 10 times doing 130+. nhra and ihra need to get with the times.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
i just love how the racing rules get bent or broken for all these new cars. seatbelts and airbags are not gonna save you if you hit the wall and roll 10 times doing 130+. nhra and ihra need to get with the times.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread