Hello from Iraq

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hello to all from Iraq,

All is well with me these days. I've moved out of the infamous Abu Ghraib Prison and now I travel around Iraq teaching new Intelligence Analysis tools to the Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. I'm enjoying myself daily, working with really great people and looking forwarding to completing my 1st year over here in early Feb 2006. I don't have any firm plans so look for me to remain working over here for at least the next 13 months. All of my Stangs are in storage and waiting on my return. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of either my 96 GT Vert or the Monster 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert. I'll drop by again when I get the chance to say hello and advise I'm still doing good.

L8zzz to all,

Fresh :beer:

Chameleon

Established Member
Hello Fresh. Glad to hear all is well and that you are enjoying yourself. Stay safe and well so you can terrorize the streets with your monster mystichrome. Sounds like you've combined the beauty and beast in your Terminator!

Bullitt207

Established Member
Thank you for your service

Glad to hear all is well with you. hopfully the weather will be good on your return for a nice cruise.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Yes...I can't wait until I decide to return home for good. My Stangs will be there waiting for me and I'm also going to purchase the 07 Shelby SVT CObra when it's available. Nothing better than having 3 Stangs to play with!!!

~ Fresh

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Hope everything goes well for you, keep safe and never drop your guard! As one vet to another, I support you and the troops that make us proud. :rockon: :rockon:

Thank you and come home safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread