Hello Ghetto Fabulous

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
:xpl: :xpl:
I know its a photoshop, but still the original (30" wheels) is just as bad. Someone needs to go through the hood with some C4 and blow the crap out of these cars. I hate these POS' with a passion

gf.jpg

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Wow, kinda looks like a Mini Car! I WANT ONE SO I CAN SET IT ON FIRE, just like in the olden days. :lol:

micux.jpg

stang2009

Banned
i have 26 spinners on my escalade...i think they're a genius idea and i think they're cool...you guys all put chrome 18's on mustangs, whats so wrong with putting chrome 26's on a much bigger escalade or suv?

Calebp

Established Member
Because SUVs are Sport Utility Vehicles. You go off-roading in them, er, you're supposed to. The off-roading most people do in their SUVs takes place in the local Wal-Mart parking lot. You're not supposed to deck them out. I especially can't stand luxury SUVs... it's like having an off-roading lamborghini or something.

Agh.

Last edited:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by stang2009
i have 26 spinners on my escalade...i think they're a genius idea and i think they're cool...you guys all put chrome 18's on mustangs, whats so wrong with putting chrome 26's on a much bigger escalade or suv?

Run away!!!!!!

Run away!!!!!!

:burnout:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: LOL @ this thread.

But stang2009 makes a good case for himself. Spinners/20+ wheels on an Escalade can look darn good IMO. Its when I see them on a Caprice, Impala, or SHO Taurus that it turns my stomach.

NEWS THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO SLAP SOMEONE: There's a guy in my hometown with 22's on an ol' school Monte Carlo...that he parks in front of his single wide trailer...and the trailer is d/mn near falling apart. :nonono: <sigh>

Users who are viewing this thread