[HELP] High Altitude Tuning Problem - datalog Attached

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
Car was running perfectly at sea level, just moved to 7000 feet in Colorado. I have a strange tip in issue when its cold. It stumbles hard when you tip into it when its cold and do a quick rev.

Here is my catalog… please any help would be much appreciated!! I have the SCT PR package to make changes.

tip-in-cold.csv

Stage 4.6

Established Member
What part of Colorado you live? I would recommend you taking it to RWR motorsport (Rob) the man can tune, can probably help you with your problem, just had my car tuned today installed a KB 2.6H, extremely happy with the results.

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
What part of Colorado you live? I would recommend you taking it to RWR motorsport (Rob) the man can tune, can probably help you with your problem, just had my car tuned today installed a KB 2.6H, extremely happy with the results.

I live in Monument, just north of Colorado Springs. Where is this guy at?

Stage 4.6

Established Member
9844 Titan Ct. Unit 10 Littleton Co. 80125 tel# 303-359-5029 his name is Rob, he's a really nice guy and knows his Cobras. Tell him Will sent you, I was just their all day Saturday.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Call my brothers shop, Finish Line Automotive & Performance. They are right in Denver and will get your tune all dialed in.

Users who are viewing this thread