Help me pick a vacation...........(College Football Game)

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Well sort of... Wanting to see a major SEC college football game. Thinking either....

Would like to see a game at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, but would also like to see the Swamp, or visit Athens. What's the best game to goto.

Etc.. Any suggestions or what is the best place to get tickets. Been looking on stub hub but does anyone know of anywhere to get them cheaper. Anyone have any experiences at any of these games. Prolly

TIMS93GT

Established Member
+1 for the Swamp.... It is an awesome stadium and I go about 2 x a year. But I am a die hard gator fan! :banana::banana::banana:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
go check out ohio state take on usc @ the Coliseum

p.s. lol at the benGALS

Mayo5

Established Member
Being a midwest/southwest guy, if I had to pick one game for the SEC, it would be Alabama/Auburn.

+1.

Alabama vs Auburn in Tuscaloosa this year.

Or LSU vs Alabama at LSU, with Saban making his first return to LSU as an opposing coach.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
if you want a vacation/party for 3 days 2 nights....

OU v TX... in Dallas... Half stadium in Crimson and other in Burnt Orange...

Friday night party down on Market street with Thousands of fans, lots of drinkin and all within walking distance to your hotel. Tons of shit talkin, and plenty of hot coeds...

up early for the game, get drunk again during the game. Shit talkin resumes, back to hotel for nap and sobering up, watch other games. Shower and go out clubbin Saturday night! Get up Sunday and head home, mind a blur and well worth it!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Being a Gators fan I would say the swamp but there is tons to do around Knoxville. Pigeon Forge is just a short drive and its a great place to vacation.

SADF

Established Member
UF vs UGA this year is gonna be rediculous. Worlds largest outdoor cocktail party ftw

For real. Two biggest party schools in the nation, hmmm.... :beer:. Florida made #1 and UGA made #5 in the biggest party school rankings this year.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ahahah good luck. It will probably cause another earthquake down there.

:beer::beer:Roll Tide :) Get ready for some revenge

i thought about that when I first heard that Alabama was playing here this year. I bet it does cause another tremor in the science lab @ LSU lol.

We will see about the revenge, I cant wait till that game!!! Its either the game or tailgating:banana:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
+1

I could probably get you a student ticket, too, if you want the full experience.

Think Jacksonville is going to be the destination. What would be the differance in just paying the 258 bucks for the ticket. Kinda wanna expierance the Dawg Walk and the UGA memorial in the front of the stadium in Athens. Any suggestions, or is a site like stubhub the best to buy a ticket like this.

Users who are viewing this thread