Help me pick out some wheels for my black 03 Cobra

SammyP

Established Member
Guys, I have a essentially Stock 03 Black Cobra. Stock wheels.
I wish I could find the AFS 18 inch replicas but I can't. I have decided to move on and purchase some CCWs but they are damn expensive. Was thinking about the polished S550s.
I do like Weld Wheels but am looking at Polished and 18 x 10.5, fronts 18 x 9 or even 17 x 9 unless somebody has some better recommendations. I am not sure how to go about purchasing these wheels. Any suggestions?? I also considered Saleen replicas.

Anybody know specific specs in order to order the proper sizing. Thanks guys.

Sammy.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
You can't go wrong with Weld RTS's on a Terminator, polished or black centers both look good. Id go with black centers on a black car. If I wasn't so poor I would of had them on mine lol. I went with black on black.........
rsz_20191101_180502.jpg

94slowbra1

Established Member
Your at opposite ends, factory reps or ccw? If ordering custom, ccw or weld, just call them and tell them what you want they will spec the wheels for you.
There are tons of different styles to choose from, just search and you will get some ideas. If I can make one suggestion, please dont go 17 front with 18 rear.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, there are a ton of wheel options at all ends of the cost spectrum. Decide what you budget is and start looking at the available options that meet your budget. Deciding on the finish/color is a major decision before you start browsing through styles.

Hebertmachine

Established Member
I have a nice set of wheels I’d sell if your interested shoot me a text as I can figure out the pm feature on this page yet 346-351-4866

Users who are viewing this thread