Help, My 2002 CETA Got Jacked

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
My 2002 CETA Has been stolen from my driveway in Bossier City this afternoon, it was stolen between 12 and 4 pm. It is the only CETA coupe in Shreveport/Bossier area. They only made 2300 of these cars world wide, and 300 went to Canada. The car is a A-4 with 65XXX miles.
IF you see this car call the police ASAP. The plate is PZC 991, LA
Vin is 2G2FV22G222142423
These pics were taken just Saturday.
dsc04501xk.jpg

dsc04503x.jpg

dsc04504s.jpg

dsc04505nb.jpg

dsc04506u.jpg

dsc04508u.jpg

dsc04509s.jpg

dsc04513p.jpg

dsc04515g.jpg

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I hope you get it back, it's beautiful! It stands out, hopefully somebody will recognize it and call the police for you.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Sorry to hear, BTW, what's the deal with these car, anything special?

pimpdout98gt

bigdog
Established Member
somebody tried to steal my terminator out of my storage unit yesterday. sorry to hear about that. looks like the theives are in full effect now that summer is nearing and the economy is so ****ed up. got honest folks doing bad things now.

Fire Pig

Established Member
Wow I was stationed in at Barksdale AFB, that's one place I don't miss.
Bossier seemed safer than Shreveport though.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Sorry to hear that man, make sure you make some posts on local forums and craigslist.

99BOSS

Established Member
That sucks. Someone prolly saw you out in it and followed you home so they knew where to come back to later. There is something about these cars that screams steal me. A local girl in our car club had an identical car. Hers was stolen about a year ago too. Never found it. Hope it turns out better in your case.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Really shocked it's gone, these cars are SO rare, I have never even seen another in Shrevport/Bossier area,someone obvisously does not know what the took, I am positive if the cops actually cared they could find it, but the longer it's gone the less hope I have. Sucks this car was so nice and clean too, it was a great daily driver.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Sorry to hear, BTW, what's the deal with these car, anything special?

Pontiac took the last 2300 trans am's made and did the CETA, they are all painted identical with the black mirrors and wheels and stipe package, the color is also exclusive to the CETA as well as other stuff here and there, they were the "last of the breed" It pased the 2002 Daytona 500 driven by Jay Leno s well. Perfomance wise though they are pretty standard.

97RioRedSnake

SVT
Established Member
I hate reading threads like this. Just the fact that some scumbag would have the nerve to steal someones pride and joy makes my blood boil.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
i heard awhile back that some how the master keys from GM were taken and sold, and the people were going around stealing Fbodys and then selling the keys... This of course was a rumor from fbody owners and ethusiast....damn man i really feel for u... if it was some crappy accord or even your eddie bauer id been like...ehh oh well make a claim..but this... MAN :(

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That blows. I hate theives. Hope everything works out for you! At least it should be easy to spot though.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Really shocked it's gone, these cars are SO rare, I have never even seen another in Shrevport/Bossier area,someone obvisously does not know what the took, I am positive if the cops actually cared they could find it, but the longer it's gone the less hope I have. Sucks this car was so nice and clean too, it was a great daily driver.

I hate to say this man, but considering it was stolen from your driveway in broad daylight it's quite possible they were professional thieves. It could probably be caught on the road for less than 30 minutes after being stolen.

After that it's either at a chop shop or in a covered transport. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread