HELP NEEDED.....Pic request for SVTF console/heated seat switches.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Pretty much just what the title says.

I am trying to find the correct application/part number so I can complete my heated seat conversion before winter comes back around and I have to hear the wife complain about her cold checks. I have everything else that I need except for the correct center console. I'm looking for the console that has heated seats and no traction control. I could be wrong on the options but that is what the parts catalog gives me as a possible option.

I am having a hell of a time getting the correct console from Ford since there catalog is so screwed up and there are so many different options for the console itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'm just looking for the area where the seat heater switches are located. The rest of the console will be the same. If it is what I'm looking for I will ask if I can use/borrow your Vin #. I can enter it into our parts database and it will tell me the correct part number for the console that your car was built with. It about the only good thing auto makers are doing right with their parts catalogs.

Thanks so much for the help.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
hi Eric, I just went out and took a cell pic of my center console, I don't know if this is what you are looking for since I have the TC button but I hope it helps.

media1.jpg

BTW sorry to Hijack, but what % tint do you have on your SVTF?, I am about to do mine.

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Jose,

20% all the way around for the tint.

Could you possibly PM me your Vin # so I can see what console/part number your car has? It's good to have more than one option.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Jose,

20% all the way around for the tint.

Could you possibly PM me your Vin # so I can see what console/part number your car has? It's good to have more than one option.

PM sent.

thanks Eric, I am doing 35% in the front (since in Illinoins we aren't allowed any tint in the front), and 20% in the back

Users who are viewing this thread