help someone!

SVT99RED

Established Member
my brother is trying to get a 03 cobra but the carfax says it was in an accident in 03 and the left center pillar was damaged. We just want to know what that is. Is it the a-pillar part?? Thanks!

SlowSVT

Established Member
The piller is an intrical part of the chassis structure. If the piller was damaged it's likey the frame and or roofline is tweaked as well. Unless the price is right I would stay away from that one. No telling what esle is out of wack.

SVT99RED

Established Member
it is a convert. The lady said it was side swiped while parked on the street. She is asking 22500 but already said she will take 21000 for it. it is a 2003 with 59,000 miles and completly stock. It still has another year or 18,000 miles on the warranty. Would this be a good deal? Should he save his and look elsewhere?

SVT_4_me

Established Member
SVT99RED said:
it is a convert. The lady said it was side swiped while parked on the street. She is asking 22500 but already said she will take 21000 for it. it is a 2003 with 59,000 miles and completly stock. It still has another year or 18,000 miles on the warranty. Would this be a good deal? Should he save his and look elsewhere?

i would look elsewhere. you can find a very nice cobra with less than half the miles for 22k-23k...

Users who are viewing this thread