Help with authenticating a signature

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm looking for some people who have went through this process before. 20 years ago, my Grandparents sent me a '93 Cooperstown book and as a surprise they slipped in a 3x5 with Jimmie Foxx's autograph on it. I googled 'Houston autograph authentication' and there was only 1 place in Houston that seemed reputable. The only problem is, they never pick up their phone. I would prefer to keep it local but if I absolutely have to mail it out, I will.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
rick-harrison-pawn-stars.jpg

What we have here is most likely an authentic signature on an item that is one of a kind. The authenticity of this plus the rareness of the item makes this a very valuable piece. If I was going to price it, I'd say anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000.

So lets make a deal. How about 5$. I need to make a profit on something like this. These things are hard to sell and sit around on the shelves for a while.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Let me call me friend who specialized in signatures and see what he says.

+1 Internets

What we have here is most likely an authentic signature on an item that is one of a kind. The authenticity of this plus the rareness of the item makes this a very valuable piece. If I was going to price it, I'd say anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000.

So lets make a deal. How about 5$. I need to make a profit on something like this. These things are hard to sell and sit around on the shelves for a while.

+2 Internets

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Lol I should have known Rick would end up in this thread. But no, I'm not looking to sell or pawn it. I need it authenticated..you know..so people see it's the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread