HELP with top strut nut part #

Sleipnir 5O

Established Member
I am trying to find the OEM part # for the top strut nut that gets torqued down onto the strut mounts. It will be for 2005 Strange 10 way single adjustable struts and GT500 mounts. Wanting to pre assemble my strut assembly before taking the old out. I have everything but the two nuts. Thanks.

Sleipnir 5O

Established Member
That link took me nowhere but maybe its my phone. After some digging I think it might be W520112s440a. If someone could verify it that would be great. Thanks.

Vert

Established Member
That link took me nowhere but maybe its my phone. After some digging I think it might be W520112s440a. If someone could verify it that would be great. Thanks.

The link works you just need to put your cars info in but this is it Part #: -W520112-S440A

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Tasca parts is a great place to find and buy oem parts. prices are lower then anyone and they ship fast even when they dont have the part in stock!

Sleipnir 5O

Established Member
The link works you just need to put your cars info in but this is it Part #: -W520112-S440A

Just so everyone knows this is NOT the right part #. Ordered that part # and what I got were two strut mount nuts (the nuts that bolt the mount to the car). I will post later with the correct part # for the top strut nut ( the nut that secures the strut to the strut mount) in case someone else needs to know it.

5lho

Established Member
Here's a crazy suggestion: Take the nut off the stock struts with the suspension loaded, assemble your other package and jack the car up to take off the old macs.

Users who are viewing this thread