Here are some in person pics of the 07' Cobra!

quick5pnt0

Established Member
jpetre said:
I love it and I will have one but everytime I look at it this is what I think about.
78cobra2.jpg

Oh god, i'll never get that thought out of my mind now. :p
Its still up on Ford's site.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Looks Great, with an out the door price of around 36K im in. Lower it a hair and change the exhaust and it will be bad. Change the pulley and you have a 550hp plus beast!

jimwood

Established Member
Tires are way too narrow. Please Ford, for the love of god put some meat on there before its put on sale. How the hell is this car going to pull 1g, or anywhere near that mark, with 255's. American Iron cars are running 315 up front and in the back. Otherwise good job.

Lets have it.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I hated that "retro" look and now they're making it "loud" and "in your face" to boot! Cops will have no problem stotting that car with those big stripes screaming at you. What's with the chicken wire grill?

It should be fast though but I'm keep'N my 04.

I can't wait til Fords next nostalgia wave hits and they replicate that white 78 Cobra with the red interior pictured above. Dude I going to get on the dealers waiting list NOW and be the first one to get my arthritic hands on it!

Man I feel like flying to NY and putting Mr. Tang over my knee :cuss:

Fourcam330

Established Member
LSR said:
I will for sure buy one. I can't wait to see all the colors the car will be sold in. :banana:

Ditto, does anyone know color availability?

ZyX2323

Established Member
I have not driven the Mustang 05, but I do have a 2004 Mazda 6, same factory and similier suspension parts.. So if the 05 drives anything like the 6, it got to be nicer then the irs cobras..

ZyX2323

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
Those rims are pretty sad and the stripes need to go bye bye.

Someone with P-shop, take the stripes off and change the rims to 03/04 Terminators.

1time

Established Member
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gettin one 11\07 dont want a first round i.e. ticks and recalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread