Here she is....my new Raptor

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I will be picking it up on thursday and i can't wait. Pretty well loaded up navi, roof, 6.2l, only thing missing is the tailgate step. I know people say it is the old man step but i wanted one, but is wasn't worth passing this truck up for. Only 2k on the clock and i think i got her for a good price....well under new invoice. :banana:

raptor.jpg

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
id hope u got it under new invoice seeing as it has 2k miles. nice pick up tho

yeah well take a look around. most are still asking near msrp with trucks that have 15k miles plus on them. Im happy with the price i paid considering people are still paying more for 5.4 trucks with less options.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Congratulations bro! Another blue flame on SVTP:rockon: So what are we up to... like five? hahaha

shocker 420

Established Member
Man that's a nice color! I always thought black was the only option for a car or truck, but you may have just broken the spell. lol Congrats on the buy, awesome truck! Now try to keep it clean! :thumbsup:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
hey you're an upstate guy huh now go put the rifle rack in the back window and dead deer on the hood hahaha kidding kidding gorgeous truck man I like the blue. always wanted one of these myself good luck have fun with it!

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
hey you're an upstate guy huh now go put the rifle rack in the back window and dead deer on the hood hahaha kidding kidding gorgeous truck man I like the blue. always wanted one of these myself good luck have fun with it!

WOW lol.... spoken like a true Lawwn Gylander. I was actually going to put some stupid ass Italitan flag sticker on it and jam my new Cascada CD. :rockon:

steeltoe

Established Member
yeah well take a look around. most are still asking near msrp with trucks that have 15k miles plus on them. Im happy with the price i paid considering people are still paying more for 5.4 trucks with less options.
LOL.......
Congrats!
That right there is my favorite color on the Raptor.
Mine too but I might be biased.

Users who are viewing this thread