Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They definitely did good in that terrible scenario.

I just think schools need to start investing in private security teams. If the gov ever gets on board with the idea I would gladly volunteer to be a part of that. I heard on the radio that the last school shooting in Israel was in the 1970s. Same threat, different response.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They definitely did good in that terrible scenario.

I just think schools need to start investing in private security teams. If the gov ever gets on board with the idea I would gladly volunteer to be a part of that. I heard on the radio that the last school shooting in Israel was in the 1970s. Same threat, different response.

They also should ban tech companies from scrubbing these assholes accounts.

I get the poorly thought out idea of stoping copy cats or for sickos to idolize them... But I think the greater good is for the world to see the warning signs a when to hold people accountable.

Several of these shooters had been all over LE and School Admins radar.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

I get the poorly thought out idea of stoping copy cats or for sickos to idolize them... But I think the greater good is for the world to see the warning signs a when to hold people accountable.

Adding to my above post very much conflicted. You don't want to give celebrity status and inspire, but also want to people see the source and consequences.

Edit: maybe not posted above just realized parallel threads going.

rborden

Established Member
The mental gymnastics on the reporting of this is quite entertaining. It has been reported that he/she/them had a mental disorder.

This is where mental health providers need to be able to contact the Sheriff, provide documentation and then the Sheriff should be able to go to the Judge and get a 6 month hold on their NICS BG check, which can be re-extended every 6 months as necessary or until the patient stabilizes.

A 6 month hold would have prevented this person from purchasing firearms.

rborden

Established Member
They are the terrorists in this country and are willing to die in order to push their agenda. Every school should have their own security team to prevent shit like this from happening. Say something to the politicians about having security and everyone starts freaking out, saying we don’t want guns on campus.
Democrat filth loves dead children because that is the sacrificial lamb to enact their gun control agenda.

They don’t care that kids die and they don’t care about protecting them.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Even better, they should finish their accounts by posting their death photos so people can read through their "biography" and then see how their miserable lives ended up with them being Woody'd on the floor with three 5.56 rounds to the head and upper body.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Even better, they should finish their accounts by posting their death photos so people can read through their "biography" and then see how their miserable lives ended up with them being Woody'd on the floor with three 5.56 rounds to the head and upper body.

Deleting history leads to repeating history.

rborden

Established Member
83A62741-26CF-4D39-A82B-B02C1865E793.jpeg

This thing seems stabile.

Users who are viewing this thread