Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
As a Christian, it is both sad and worrisome to see the left wing media attacking the Christian school, and blaming them for this attack. Saying this attack happened because the school children didn't pray enough, or because Tennessee banned drag shows instead of guns just shows how upside down this country has become.

I firmly believe that removing religion from school, and the lack of religion in todays youth is responsible for the majority of these shootings, and the downward spiral our country is in.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You can leave religion off the table, but the lack of common decency and basic morals in our society is speaking volumes right now.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Now THAT I will agree with.
But blaming it on not enough Jesus in people's lives is just silly.

tistan

Established Member
Now THAT I will agree with.
But blaming it on not enough Jesus in people's lives is just silly.
40-60 years ago most people attended churches, that actually taught the Bible, on a regular basis. Now, I doubt even a 50% majority attends normal church. I'm not counting "churches" with rainbows on the front door. If church did nothing else, it established societal norms and expectations.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
40-60 years ago most people attended churches, that actually taught the Bible, on a regular basis. Now, I doubt even a 50% majority attends normal church. I'm not counting "churches" with rainbows on the front door. If church did nothing else, it established societal norms and expectations.

Exactly right.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

My town is filled with " fun churches " .. bands, non denomination, all that crap. They are a joke.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

40-60 years ago was 40-60 years ago though. Times have changed. People no longer trust the Catholic/Christian churches. No one wants to be an alter boy anymore, too many groping/diddling priests etc in the churches. It's scary and creepy. They don't even acknowledge it, they cover it up.
Keep in mind I went to a private Catholic school from grades 1-8.
I went to church 2 weeks ago for my nieces Christening. I can tell you now, it looks like more of a cult than ever before.

To be clear, I'm not against Catholics/Christians or any other religion/following that makes someone feel like a better person. If it helps you, it helps you. But it's not for everyone.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
40-60 years ago was 40-60 years ago though. Times have changed. People no longer trust the Catholic/Christian churches. No one wants to be an alter boy anymore, too many groping/diddling priests etc in the churches. It's scary and creepy. They don't even acknowledge it, they cover it up.
I went to church 2 weeks ago for my nieces Christening. I can tell you now, it looks like more of a cult than ever before.

To be clear, I'm not against Catholics/Christians or any other religion/following that makes someone feel like a better person. If it helps you, it helps you. But it's not for everyone.

I went to Catholic school for 12 years. After college, I had very little to do with the Catholic church.

In the past few years, we moved to a very small quiet town that has a Christian Cowboy church, which is unlike anything I've ever seen or felt. I dreaded going to Catholic mass, as it felt like a ritual. But where we go now feels like a family and fellowship of like minded people with similar values. Nothing at all similar to Catholic mass.

Sometimes finding the right place makes all the difference.

tistan

Established Member

I'm not catholic, but I can see the non stop attack that the catholic church has been under. Yes, some of it is self inflicted. Then some of it is because it is constantly amplified by the left and the media. I can guarantee you the public school system has way more perve teachers than the catholic church has perv priests, yet it is swept under the rug by the media because it is a protected institution that is used to destroy and control the minds of Americas youth.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not catholic, but I can see the non stop attack that the catholic church has been under. Yes, some of it is self inflicted. Then some of it is because it is constantly amplified by the left and the media. I can guarantee you the public school system has way more perve teachers than the catholic church has perv priests, yet it is swept under the rug by the media because it is a protected institution that is used to destroy and control the minds of Americas youth.
True this. Catholic here and have one kid in the school and one kid public. Freaks everywhere in the public school. Hell I don’t like many Catholics because they are clueless liberal pieces of shit. Still like the general teaching of “don’t be an asshole” they give my kids. Sure as hell don’t think I am better than anybody because of my beliefs.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Hey bitch, you can have my address.
Well its dead so...

b994969e-4249-4edf-a01e-f642fda74c1d_text.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, thats another transpecies…. This one looks like a beta male pretending to a female…

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
They are the terrorists in this country and are willing to die in order to push their agenda. Every school should have their own security team to prevent shit like this from happening. Say something to the politicians about having security and everyone starts freaking out, saying we don’t want guns on campus.
And the Trans came out defending the killing of children to push their agenda. Of course, terrorist activity is now taught at school:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread