Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone knows what happened back in 1963 with the CMH Act and how it was never properly funded so the United States could arm the South Vietnamese and fight the NVA because the domino effect.....

That was just one reason why addressing and treating mental health was declining. Lets not even talk about 1965 and medicaid.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Ill timed

I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but that just drips of sarcasm, smugness and a backhanded compliment.

"Yes we see you crazy people and we're sorry your mentally ill. We shouldn't make fun of you and should give you help. Now let me trigger you by saying God (who you hate and don't believe in) made you this way so you can find dignity in your suffering".

Blown 89

Established Member

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
**** these people. The protestors were holding up 7 fingers to honor the 6 victims AND the shooter. This is what evil looks like:
Yep. Too bad R's are probably too big of pussies to actually throw the book at these pieces of shit. Sad. Until that starts happening things will continue on their merry way.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
the people saying maybe the school didn't pray enough...just oof...must've not paid attention in history class about the things that have been done in the name of christianity

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Legit made me LOL at Work!
2B87C0CF-006E-4EA0-A2FE-3E28B5BA90BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Y'all keep thinking the Republicans are on the other team....

How long will it take for people to finally come to the realization that Dems and Reps are just opposite wings of the same Blue Falcon?

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
How long will it take for people to finally come to the realization that Dems and Reps are just opposite wings of the same Blue Falcon?

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?
However do you decide on which party to vote for?

MG0h3

Established Member
However do you decide on which party to vote for?

Other than Trump, does it matter?

The spread between what the GOV is supposed to do and what it does has grown more and more under every POtuS. Hell they hated Trump so much, I’d say life in the US degraded under him.

Any Clinton is a doosh but I believe slick Willy had the budget balanced while he was getting the cawk sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Other than Trump, does it matter?

The spread between what the GOV is supposed to do and what it does has grown more and more under every POtuS. Hell they hated Trump so much, I’d say life in the US degraded under him.

Any Clinton is a doosh but I believe slick Willy had the budget balanced while he was getting the cawk sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
To a degree, I agree with your point. However there will always be the lesser evil.

Users who are viewing this thread