Hey Everyone

JohnL

Hey guys,

My name is John, I live in the Houston TX area. I'm new to the forum here, looking for a terminator cobra. I'm not sure if many read the posts in this forum or not, but just wanted to say hey.

I'm planning to stick around here once I find the right one, so hoping to get to know some of you and hopefully meet up with some members in my area.

MG0h3

Established Member
Welcome aboard. We’ve got a few guys in the Houston area.

Classifieds here are pretty good but we do get our share of people that join just to scam so be aware.

FB has a couple good groups and one specifically for selling 03/04.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Welcome John. You've come to one of the most knowledgeable and helpful sites when it comes to Terminators. Good look with your search.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, John. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. A LOT of us have been members for a LONG time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of great guys and great advice. Hopefully your find your Terminator here. I've seen some really nice ones for sale here recently.

JohnL

Yeah I've already seen quite a few guys that joined in the early 2000s, that's cool.

Hoping to find my terminator here. I feel like I'm watching them go up in value and I haven't been searching all that long. What's your guys take on that since a lot of you have been around a while? Does this seem pretty normal or are they going up more than usual this year?

Users who are viewing this thread