Hey fellas...here's what I've been up to....

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
[ame=http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e280/acsvt/?action=view&current=april09039.flv]april09039.flv video by acsvt - Photobucket[/ame]

april09036.jpg

2000 T/A WS6 car. Hood was replaced with a factory TA hood, on the hunt for the Ram Air hood now. I installed long tubes, a big cam, new SLP Bilstein shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit, and thats about it for now. Going to focus on the interior now. Maybe some Corbeaus, new carpet, mats, etc.

Just thought I'd share! Hope everyone is doin well:beer:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
It's totally different. Better? Probably not. Liking the change/new project/etc is what I was going after.

You can never replace a L, nor the torque.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
It's totally different. Better? Probably not. Liking the change/new project/etc is what I was going after.

Or the wow factor when you beat someone in the truck.....To me that car is your run of the mill. Good luck and drive it in good health.:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

That's the feeling I get too. I get to drive other great vehicles (my Jeep and the SVTP F-350), but there's just nothing like a well tuned L.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Looks Great Andy. What cam, and headers did you go with? You get it tuned yet?

And what Fade said, whens the bottle goin on it?

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Pacesetter long tubes with catless Y pipe, SLP lid, Magnaflow catback, LG motorsports G5x2 cam (232/240 on a 112lsa), Comp Cam 921 dual springs, Comp hardened pushrods, Katech ported LS6 oil pump/Katech C5R timing chain, tuned with HPTuners.

Haven't got it on a dyno yet. Tuned by a good friend, and the previous owner. Best LSx tuner around here. Waiting to get an LS6 intake to take it and do some dyno tuning.

I'd like to get a Moser 9" and eventually build another motor, maybe a 408 and do a nice set of AFR's, Fast 92, a good all motor setup.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Yeah we got it buttoned up at 10:30 Monday night. I had been working on it since Friday evening...(didnt work on it any Sunday) and I had to hear it. Pissed off a few, oh well they will get over it.

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
oh nno you went to the dark side ....still miss your L one of the sickest ones ive seen .. nice f body tho

Users who are viewing this thread