Hey Gents

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Whats up M...

Those things have some major potential. I have a couple of buddies that have them. Have you done anything to it yet?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Hey Marlon, did you dump the Z or you set that up for track use?

A buddy of mine has a Harley, chevelle, silverado, also just got an sti. Says everyones bustin his balls until they see how quick it is. Now its his dd. Have fun, get it on an open track, now!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Bought and STI but STILL want another Cobra... :nonono:

Maaaaan, whatever lol. You've had plenty of time to buy another Cobra, but you keep buying imports. Isn't this like the 2nd one in a row? :bash: It's ok if you're done with American Muscle, just be real about it:poke:

D's excited about you having an STI though. I think it's an excellent DD and they have a LOT of potential, so I won't clown you too much:lol:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Haha! How's it going guys?

The STI has just the basic bolt ons: Cobb turboback exhaust, intake, stage 2 flash and some suspension mods. It's quick and definitely faster than the Z but I miss the TQ of my Cobra. Sigh...

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Haha! How's it going guys?

The STI has just the basic bolt ons: Cobb turboback exhaust, intake, stage 2 flash and some suspension mods. It's quick and definitely faster than the Z but I miss the TQ of my Cobra. Sigh...

Dont feel bad Marlon, we all miss our Cobra's and go different routes. At least I bought another Mustang

TRBO VNM

Damn, everyone is coming out of the woodwork now. Luis and now Marlon. LOL

STI's are pretty nice cars and fun as hell to drive. Enjoy it and nice to still see you roaming around Marlon.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Hey All,

I've been lurking around the boards for quite some time now. :) Luis is back on as well? Does he still have that cheesy, riced-out Miata? :lol:

Greg, please PM me the info. for the event. :)

I have some parts to get on the STI but Billy's been neglecting me and also stating that he has REAL cars to work on... :nonono:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Hey All,

I've been lurking around the boards for quite some time now. :) Luis is back on as well? Does he still have that cheesy, riced-out Miata? :lol:

Greg, please PM me the info. for the event. :)

I have some parts to get on the STI but Billy's been neglecting me and also stating that he has REAL cars to work on... :nonono:

Disgraceful, no excuse! Oh, that would be my daughter's Camry. :lol:

I'll send you the track info.

Users who are viewing this thread