Hey guys...anyone know this truck?

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
lol
I didn't want to sell it whatsoever. Some personal reasons forced me to sell it now I am thinking about trying to get another one hehe.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
They are out there man. Good friend of mine in NC just bought a 2000 bone stock for 10k. I mentioned about having it tuned....... now he has an appointment with ATS on the 10, the windows tinted, appointment to have it lowered and a radio installed.......... shit even i waited a year to toss mods at mine.

irevhard

Established Member
there is a black 01 in greenville,nc for sale. not sure name of place were its at but can get info if intrested

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
ha that wasn't long at all, goodluck on finding one just as clean as your old one, you will though.

95 thunder

Established Member
i came quite close of purchasing that truck, was on autotrader about 2 months ago or so...long story short, it was about 300 miles from me, but guy goes to school in jersey and was going to bring down from ny (i am in md)....but between distance of ride and then got further pics and original ad was described as "perfect" and seen the little flaws in it etc...i held off, i had him down to 13,800, and he would not budge...(another reason i passed)...i knew i would find closer/better shape miles, less money...nice guy though and truck looks killer with that stance, but another reason i passed, i may do a little light towing and did not want some thing to low..his dad was also in the car biz caused i talked to him to, ended up with 01 silver 50 k on the clock, nice shape and some mods/dyno etc...real glad i held off for alot less money...for what its worth and i dont visit here too much, and take it that truck in your sig you no longer have, but seen it here before in gallery etc..and that is one killer pic/truck...love the cowl/stance...one of my favs here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread