Hey guys I'm back!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Any long time members might remember me from a decade ago when I had a 97 rio red Cobra coupe that I road raced a bunch. Sold it and went to the dark side for about 9 years...Z06. Anyway I sold the Vette and bought an 03 Cobra metallic silver vert in July 2021. I don't really get on forums anymore with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and such. Anyhow here's a pic of the car. It now has LMR 18" oem replicas and has been lowered down on Eibach Prokit springs. I'll get a pic of it like that this weekend.
2003 SVT Cobra.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Any long time members might remember me from a decade ago when I had a 97 rio red Cobra coupe that I road raced a bunch. Sold it and went to the dark side for about 9 years...Z06. Anyway I sold the Vette and bought an 03 Cobra metallic silver vert in July 2021. I don't really get on forums anymore with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and such. Anyhow here's a pic of the car. It now has LMR 18" oem replicas and has been lowered down on Eibach Prokit springs. I'll get a pic of it like that this weekend.View attachment 1795872

Yuppers I remember you. I went by "badass98svt" back then though. Still have my 98.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back. Nice Terminator vert. I like the black top with the silver paint. What engine mods did it come with. Any future mods planned?

LS WUT

Established Member
I’d pick C6Z everytime over my old 03, went to the darkside myself for awhile, lol put over a 115K miles on my Z06..
No kidding? I’ve driven my buddies C7 Z06, and the yellow C6 z06. I’m unsure if I would take the corvette over the cobra. I might have to do a side by side. Regardless I’m adding one of those anyways.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No kidding? I’ve driven my buddies C7 Z06, and the yellow C6 z06. I’m unsure if I would take the corvette over the cobra. I might have to do a side by side. Regardless I’m adding one of those anyways.
Now I would take a late model GT500 over a C6Z and probably even a C7Z

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great!

I've tried making myself like corvettes, but for some reason I just can't get myself too.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great!

I've tried making myself like corvettes, but for some reason I just can't get myself too.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

The only one that appeals to me is the C7. One of those in that sparkly black GM has would be tits! Although, it would have to be an auto as something about a 7 speed manual just mind****s me and I can’t get over it.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

TaskForce

Established Member
The only one that appeals to me is the C7. One of those in that sparkly black GM has would be tits! Although, it would have to be an auto as something about a 7 speed manual just mind****s me and I can’t get over it.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

Something about the 7 speed just doesn’t sit right with me. Maybe I’ve been driving a 6 speed too long.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread