Hey guys

Heavyfoot07

Established Member
What’s up fellow car guys!! This isn’t my first time joining the forum, but this time I’m hoping to become really an active member who can contribute as well as contribute to it. My names josh from the Baton Rouge area.
I’m actually picking up what I would call my dream car tomorrow and hope y’all can give me a little advice in the process....it’s an 04 cobra with a reconstructed title (the reconstructed title isn’t exactly my dream part). The car seems to be really clean, however when I went to see it the cel was on. I pulled the codes p2194 and p0174 from my code reader and I’m hoping they’re just from the long tubes and o/r midpipe cause the guy who reconstructed it says that he doesn’t believe it has a tuner on it. Maybe the guy who wrecked it pulled his tuner...not sure.
Anyways...I’m a huge car enthusiast...currently have a 98 cobra that I’ll share some photos of cause I have none of the 04 yet.

IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddW702

Established Member
98 looks good. Welcome. I hope the new to you car works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Heavyfoot07

Established Member
Thanks. I really like the 98, but it’s actually up sale to recoup some of the money that the new car has cost me.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Why did you make a new account when you just logged Sunday with the old one? Pick which one you want to keep, because I'm banning one of the names.

Heavyfoot07

Established Member
Keep this one. The other one wouldn’t allow me to do anything. Not even contact the moderators... that’s the reason I made a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread