hey guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangchick05

leave me alone!
Established Member
hey my name is heather! i have a 03 cobra! i have been looking at this site for a while and now i wanna post!well just wanted to say hey! :) :burnout:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
hey Heather. welcome aboard. are you going to post some pictures or what? :beer:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
hey heather, that's quite a massive post count you have.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Welcome. Must be nice to have an 03 Cobra when you're not even 16 :thumbsup:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Ok, your love is racing your car yet you're not old enough to drive? Girls generally being unoriginal, your name is mustangchick05. Why not cobrachick03? Why don't you have an 05 mustang?

I call BS on something. Don't know what but if it smells like shit, it probably is.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I call BS on something. Don't know what but if it smells like shit, it probably is.

That's what I was thinking.... but last time I wasn't nice to a newb, Leann edited it :(

mustangchick05

leave me alone!
Established Member
what is your problem? something crawl up your butt?and yes i do have a 03 cobra and yes i am to young to drive but i have my permit and yea i it is illegal but like who cares! NOT ME! and i asked my dad for a cobra for my 15 birthday cause i wrecked my eclipse when i was 14!and i needed a new car! and yes it is way to young to be driving but i have been driving since i was 9! ok? so any problems contact me some how! later!and dont ask why my name is mustang chick05 it is what came to my mind i dont know how to change it so if someone can help me plz tell me!

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
mustangchick05 said:
what is your problem? something crawl up your butt?and yes i do have a 03 cobra and yes i am to young to drive but i have my permit and yea i it is illegal but like who cares! NOT ME! and i asked my dad for a cobra for my 15 birthday cause i wrecked my eclipse when i was 14!and i needed a new car! and yes it is way to young to be driving but i have been driving since i was 9! ok? so any problems contact me some how! later!and dont ask why my name is mustang chick05 it is what came to my mind i dont know how to change it so if someone can help me plz tell me!

:uh oh: I hope I wasn't like this at 15

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
mustangchick05 said:

Congratulations, you're stupid. :thumbsup:

(On a side not, should I put this in the mean things you've said to girls thread?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread