Hey JohninMD..............

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
You said you wanted it done by Christmas..........

Well..........................

MerryChristmas.jpg

Console is done............

DSCN1309.jpg

Map pockets and one piece back panel are covered in material:

DSCN1311.jpg

DSCN1310.jpg

Gen1 Color combo Lightning logo:
DSCN1312.jpg

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Old habits are hard to break, another great job man

Thanks Mike.

I keep getting requests to do the consoles and since I kicked my interior guy to the curb I decided that I would make them myself but on my terms and schedule. This way I have more control of the overall time line and the quality of the workmanship. As much as I'd like to get out of doing them in the end I really do enjoy working on them. Makes me feel good that my work is in so many different owners trucks.

I do not mind doing them, but they are going to be done one at a time and first come first serve for ether the entire console or just a lid stitch and re-cover.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Great job Eric, the Gen1 logo looks absolutely amazing. If I was going to have something custom done, I would send you my console, but since I'm going all black with the whole thing I might as well do it myself, plus you can't have all the fun :D FFS

FordFanStan

Established Member
. . . or just a lid stitch and re-cover.

Replied to soon to see this, hmm. I am going to be supplying my own material anyway, might as well send it to you to have a fellow Lightning brother do it instead of a local shop? It's a ways away still though, so no need for it anytime soon. FFS

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'll be here so whenever you want to do it just box it up and send it my way.

I thought that the owners that have had both a GenI and a GenII would like the lid.

Thats kind of why I did it....... I miss the old logo.

JohninMD

Established Member
Dang that looks awesome!!!!!!!! I guess we will have to send a christmas card after all lol

Thanks for real though, it does look great!!!!! now to find someone to do that seat!

As always E, you do top notch work!

Last edited:

Rook

Established Member
whos next i got a birthday coming up. two girls i want one asap. i can open my own presents though

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
I never wanted a console for my truck, but after seeing this, my mind is changing. Fantastic job Eric. That thing looks amazing. You have skills.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
This winter i should pull my console apart and send you the rear cover for it so you can "finish" what you started;-)

Users who are viewing this thread