Hey Las Vegas

Wild Bill

Established Member
Hey anybody out here?I would like to get together with other cobra,mach 1,bullitt,lightning,etc..owners.Its hard to find other 03 cobras out here.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Northwest Vegas here. I tried to get peoples attention once before in the Terminator forum but no one ever bit. I was thinking a nice little cruise up to Mt Charleston or something and then maybe even host a BBQ at my house out off of Durango and the 95.

:beer:

Last edited:

Wild Bill

Established Member
Hi Tim and Julie.You have a good idea that sounds like fun.We live over in Henderson.I dont see many 03s in Vegas,last was about 3 months ago.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
There's a couple on this side of town. I've seen a white coupe, a DSG vert and a Sonic. I know the Sonic has changed hands and the guy posted once or twice here but I have not seen him around in quite a while. I don't think many folks in Vegas check out this board.

Wild Bill

Established Member
You could be right.I try to spread the word about this site when I can.I tried a couple local sites but didnt care for them as they were too childish.

GN & SS PILOT

Established Member
i've seen a SONIC BLUE COBRA with plates "FASTUH" that sounded real awesome, does that car belong to one of you guys ? im a GM guy "SICK OF RICERS TOO". by the way, DURANGO/95, you're right around the corner from me , im between FARM ROAD/SUNNY SPRINGS, i cant wait for oct. 4th for the supercar spectacular at the speedway, hopefully i can see more COBRA'S myself. i love that car.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Hey my friend Joe has a nice 87 GN he takes to the track.He should be running in the 11s with some new mods hes doing now.

GN & SS PILOT

Established Member
as soon as it cool off here, i'll have my GN back at the track too. 100 degree weather is a lil too hot. ill know joe if i see him, i know almost everybody in vegas with a GN, i sometimes see a SILVER 03 COBRA right off of vegas drive & micheal way. nice car & cool owner.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
GN, you must be in the neighborhood across the street from me, lol. I'm in Briarhill (Cimmeron and Sunny Springs).

The Sonic you're talking about was one I was going to pick up used at Friendly Ford back in January. They sold it the day before I went in with the $$ to get it, I wanted 2 03's :) I was the Black 03 at the track in January right behind the Sonic. He and I talked a bit about the car. If I remember, the car had Bassani X and cat back (was on the car before he bought it) and he added DR's. The guy that bought it posted on here a couple of times but nothing recent.

What's funny is that in yesterday's paper, there was like 4 used 03's for sale ranging from 28,800 to 31,000. It may be time to check out some more used ones or maybe get a dealer to come down in price on a new one.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
This is off topic, but any of you go to STUDIO TATTOO in Henderson on Boulder Hiway?

Never heard of it. I don't get out to Henderson very often :beer:

Wild Bill

Established Member
Cool I just met a guy here that has a yellow mach 1. What are you guys doing sunday the 14th? I'll be out of town for a few days but should be back by then.I wont be able to check my messages but you can pm 702 lightning and he can call me.Maybe we can set up a little cruise or something.Or you can call me direct,I'll pm you.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im in for Sunday the 14th. Don't have to work that day as the dealership is closed. '03 Torch Red 10th Anniversary...Borla Stinger cat back....you'll hear me comin'....lol

Users who are viewing this thread