Hey Vegas Cruise Update

trendkilllx

Established Member
Hi my dad brought the white 03. We had a great time, wish we could have went with on the cruise. Oh well maybe next time. When's your shop oppening up 702lightning. What are you going to name it. After hearing the stinger on that 10th annv, which was awsome, we think it's time to upgrade our catback. We're thinking stinger of magna packs. thanks for the great time.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Hey all.....it was good to meet all of you. Ana and I had a great time and the cruise was especially fun! Let's get together again soon. Let the mods begin!!!!!!

Last edited:

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I just could not get out of work long enough to make it over there. Hopefully I can make the next one. I vote for a saturday (football on Sunday), maybe mid morning meet and then a cruise around town or maybe out to the lake :shrug:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Sorry, but I'm out for Saturday's. That's the busiest day of the week for the dealership folk.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Same for us ,our weekends are actually tues-weds.If anyone wants to do something on one of those days,let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread