Hey, we are going to make it through this

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Whats up, my peeps. Shit is ugly right now. And it is going to get worse. You may lose your job. Your savings have probably been incinerated. Stress and anxiety are going to be the norm for a while. And I am not going to lie to you, things will get worse before they get better.

But: All things will come to pass. I can speak for myself that meditation, a fistful of gummies and bullshitting with my SVT homies (even the straight up homos) make it a lot better. Keep up the good work and stay healthy.

Smooches,
Klaus
“Special gummies?”

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Sounds like you're projecting your own anger. You're the one oiling up and lubing trannies on a daily basis.

And I'm not ripping on CobraBob, I just want to make sure he's tucked in safe and sound before Matlock reruns go off.
Most were sealed trannies; Lubed for life. I thankfully gave up that line of work a few months ago. :D

Coiled03

Established Member
Not sure if OP is serious, or not.

But I do believe I owe @Klaus an apology for some things I've said in the coronavirus thread. We may not agree on everything about this. But there's no need to be a dick about it. So, my apologies.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
This is a minor inconvenience.

Food, water and shelter are available.

I still get a check.

No one is shooting at me.

Im still healthy.

The only problem I have is that I’m sick of people whining about a minor inconvenience.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Yet.

This keeps going, people are gonna start looting, or looking to break into houses. I know we're all billy badasses in here, though, so no need to fear.
Its going to be a really rough time for people living in gun control states. Id image that for ban states, bullet buttons and mag locks will have been lost in tragic boating accidents. At least until things calm down I think.

Here in AZ, criminals and mobs will need to know that attempting that shit will get them shot. Repeatedly.

nxhappy

Established Member
Whats up, my peeps. Shit is ugly right now. And it is going to get worse. You may lose your job. Your savings have probably been incinerated. Stress and anxiety are going to be the norm for a while. And I am not going to lie to you, things will get worse before they get better.

But: All things will come to pass. I can speak for myself that meditation, a fistful of gummies and bullshitting with my SVT homies (even the straight up homos) make it a lot better. Keep up the good work and stay healthy.

Smooches,
Klaus
just like 08 ....everyone got ****ed. Fast forward 12 years, people made a LOT of money. just like clock work, the 12 year cycle strikes again. You are right, it WILL get worse, but we are close to the bottom. When she bottoms out ....that is our opportunity to buy stocks and make LOTTTTTTSSSS of money over the years.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
just like 08 ....everyone got ****ed. Fast forward 12 years, people made a LOT of money. just like clock work, the 12 year cycle strikes again. You are right, it WILL get worse, but we are close to the bottom. When she bottoms out ....that is our opportunity to buy stocks and make LOTTTTTTSSSS of money over the years.

A correction was due in the market, but absolutely cratering like it has was due to mass fear. We'll never know if there would have been a recession if there was no CV threat.

Users who are viewing this thread