HID suggestions?

Monster Mach

Established Member
That's exactly what it was... Blonde moment I guess lol. Thanks !

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I don't think that's the order mine are in... I think its blue white brown.. but I have highs and lows

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Took a few pics last night. DDM 8K headlights & 6K fogs.

a6cd8b8f-8751-4ceb.jpg

a6cd8b8f-879e-8f43.jpg

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
For my fogs the hids ddm sent me aren't fitting. I'm going to have to email them and see what they could do for me.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Anyone else have a problem with the DDM hi/lo kit being reversed. Meaning your low beam is high and your high beam is your low.

SilverCobra7

Established Member
I recently got hids from ddmtuning. How did you guys wire the high lows ? The blue adapter wasn't connected to the wires so I looked online and wired it like this.

ad65121c-3388-fb3f.jpg

It seems to be right but the highs don't work.

Anyone else have a problem with the DDM hi/lo kit being reversed. Meaning your low beam is high and your high beam is your low.

Check your connector... Should be wired like in pic. I had to switch blue & white wire on mine to work properly.

SilverCobra7

Established Member
Looks awesome. I'm still torn between whether or not to get 6K or 8K. I'd want both to be the same though.

Either one looks good... The reason I went 6K fog cause I'm running 55W headlights and it tend to wash some of the blue like a 6K. That's what I wanted... 6000K!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Monster Mach

Established Member
Either one looks good... The reason I went 6K fog cause I'm running 55W headlights and it tend to wash some of the blue like a 6K. That's what I wanted... 6000K!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Be careful.. 55w will melt the lights if a bug splats on the light.. I have pics if you would like lol.. the color does "wear" out rather quick.

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
Well my hid kit isn't lighting up. Jumped in the car at my gfs pulled the headlight switch and nothing. I popped the hood and couldn't see much since it was dark out. Took my gfs car home for the time being. Going to go back in the morning and pick up the cobra to see if I can figure out what's going on..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Monster Mach

Established Member
Make sure all the wires are conected.... also check to see that the plug that goes into the ballast isn't backwords and its pushed in all the way...

After that change the plug config on the actual plug itself that plugs into your stock headlight.. most factories switch those up all the time... brown white blue is my order

203SBvert

Established Member
Might order headlight HIDs only from DDMtuning....want to make sure it's correct first:
35 watt /H10 bulb

What extras would you recommend getting out of all:
HID harness ($15)
error eliminator ($15)
adaptor cables ($8)
mounting brackets ($4)

Users who are viewing this thread