High Class White Trash

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Nothing like making a point and being proud of yourself for scamming the system. These people need to be outed and shamed. Too bad we know full well nothing will happen to her, because she's depressed...

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Im so confused by this video and the point of it. Is she outing the system or herself?
Hence my "making a point" part. I think she's outing it, as she brags about knowing all the tricks and using them. Such as her getting SSI for "depression", she looked pretty damn happy there. In the end I think her main point is patting herself on the back for being so smart. I didn't get the free Red Lobster meals thing.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She is making a point of a flawed system that gets abused like a $2 dollar Tijuana whore.

Those resources should be going to the people that are in dire need. Instead they are used by people that work the system.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Im so confused by this video and the point of it. Is she outing the system or herself?

Initially I was like WTF

She is making a point of a flawed system that gets abused like a $2 dollar Tijuana whore.

Those resources should be going to the people that are in dire need. Instead they are used by people that work the system.

I figured that was what she was going for at the beginning, but she did a rather poor job of conveying it...at times it seemed more boastful than outing the system.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Initially I was like WTF

I figured that was what she was going for at the beginning, but she did a rather poor job of conveying it...at times it seemed more boastful than outing the system.

Shit man. It was obvious to me. Im thinking she isnt 100% but still able to make the point that the current system gets beyond abused.

Onto other news, how about them tities?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Initially I was like WTF

It does come off as boasting. Releasing a video like this opens herself up for an investigation. I can't tell if she qualifies for the benefits she's receiving or not but I hope she didn't falsify paperwork just to prove a point. They'll drop the hammer on her just to make a point as well if so.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It does come off as boasting. Releasing a video like this opens herself up for an investigation. I can't tell if she qualifies for the benefits she's receiving or not but I hope she didn't falsify paperwork just to prove a point. They'll drop the hammer on her just to make a point as well if so.

I watched it again and she definitely seems to take on more of a boasting and mocking tone, than outing a messed up system.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I watched it again and it definitely seems to take on more of a boasting and mocking tone than outing a messed up system.

Don't disagree with me... Your package might get randomly delayed.... buahahahaha.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Don't disagree with me... Your package might get randomly delayed.... buahahahaha.

giphy.gif

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounded like she was gloating to me. She had 2 phones. Got Coach keychains and a dog, BUT doesn't have to work?!?!
I may be in the minority here, but I would like to punch her in the mouth and then the dickhead that was filming it and laughing like a douche bag. That's just me. lol

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

That's what happens when you hand out cash on the street corner (government), not too long before people circle the block.

E

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member

It's America. No people or population is in dire need....

Users who are viewing this thread