High Mileage '14 Grabber Blue/White

mikengail

Established Member
Wife's car. She wants a Roush F150 now that we have a dog. I never thought she would want to part with it. She doesn't even like me to drive it. Talked to a couple of local Roush authorized Ford dealers and they say the car is worth between $47k and $53k on trade-in. I'm waiting for written quotes, before I decide on an asking price. 34k miles. Very early '14 built in Feb '13. I'm retired and we take long trips in it all the time. Biggest majority of the miles are highway miles. She still works and uses it as her daily. Garage kept. Has her own reserved parking space so no door dings, etc. Won a couple of trophies in daily category at local car shows. Never raced. Never launched WOT on the street either. Neither one of us even know how to use the Launch Control. All options, except for the glass roof. 35% ceramic tint. 3rd party custom remote start. I put a set of Michelin A/S-3's all around it last year. I also put a JLT oil separator on the passenger side, but it doesn't catch all that much, since we don't drive it that hard. Still a good safety option for the blower, I think. Full synthetic oil change every 5k miles by Ford dealer. True Car says $55+ average retail. Neither one of us expect that though. Working it...

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
Man 34k is high mileage now?

Glad you guys got a good deal on the trade in :)

mikengail

Established Member
Thanks. I think it is for a Shelby that is only one model year old. Most '14 GT500's still have less than 10k. Lol...

Last edited:

Joewee500

Established Member
A buddy has his '13 listed for 54k with 7500 miles. Dealer said they'd only do 50k on trade. Some dealers work a bit harder to get the deal done.

mikengail

Established Member
A buddy has his '13 listed for 54k with 7500 miles. Dealer said they'd only do 50k on trade. Some dealers work a bit harder to get the deal done.

Yeah, I actually had a slightly better deal elsewhere for the same truck without the dealer installed appearance options. The wife wanted the tricked out version, so I ended up using the other dealer's offer to work an acceptable deal. Not great, but very good nonetheless. They put it on display while I was doing the paperwork and when I came out, some customers were taking pictures of it. Lol. That dealer is listing it for $56k.

On a side note, the dealer that had the slightly better offer is going to get an allotment of 6 GT350's and 1 GT350R for the 2015 MY. The ADM will be +$8k for the former and +$9.5k for the latter. Ouch...

Good point, 98chromesvt. I do need to update my avatar and sig...

Users who are viewing this thread