High psi and NOS??????

10secL

Established Member
Do you think it would hurt my engine to run 18psi of boost and 75shot of NOS???????? of course i wont be running NOS all the time.......I got alittle project going and was wondering........all thoughts appreciated...........:D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
If you spray a wet shot that will take care of the fuel issues. Just make sure to richen the fuel jet up 1 size from like a 32--->33 or whatever. Also only spray it after the SC if you can. I'm guessing you have a 2nd Gen Lightning so that is almost impossible, unless you want to go direct port injection with the nos. Pat Mussi did a neat system on an LS1 I saw. It sprayed the nos in with the injectors. Looked like 2 injectors per cylinder. Antway good luck!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
P.S.

Make sure you have a purge on your nos when you start it. ALWAYS purge it before you run, that should help eliminate some nos backfires.

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
I dont know if I would jump straight to a 75 hp shot with that much boost. Stock bottom end ?
If so then I would start out with a 25 hp shot to act as an aftercooler and work my way up if no detonation occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread