Hillbilly Deluxe NC style!

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Some friends of mine who run a custom bodyshop just finished this and thought I would share.

t1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

t4.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow, not my cup of tea but it looks good. Is that a custom paint, I think it is? That's what I like best, hell of a paint job.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
It's custom paint and a complete frame off rebuild due to a head on collision they actually did a frame swap and there customer uses it for pulling his camper so it's not really any good lowered.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
To each it's own , the work is really good quality and the paint is truely awesome in person and I guess thats why people do custom to be different. Extremely? lol come on man it's not that bad lmao!

Last edited:

SRNA

Established Member
My wife is from Roxboro. I could see something like that coming from Mebane. J/K. Not my thing, but looks ok.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Take the spikes off the wheels and that thing would be bad. I love the color. I have always wanted a dulley with big wheels set up like that.

SVT King

Established Member
Whoever said that truck is ugly is crazy, just paint the doorhandles the same color as the truck and it will be bitching. A slight darker tint would be nice too. Baller status.

$6,000-$7,000

the paint looks good on that one:beer:

this one is mine, maybe yall will like the ford flavor better.

If you ever, EVER go to sell that truck let me know. I want that SOB. lol

jleews6

Established Member
I love the truck and the color is beautiful. It almost looks like the sunset orange that was on my SS.
The wheels however are way to much for me. Put a smaller set of wheels on it and it would get rid of the "look at me".

Users who are viewing this thread