Hmmm cobras eat rabbits...birds?

rexisme

Established Member
Kind of a pointless post but.......... I got my car out of storage yesterday for good. Everything was going great, driving along the road and bam out of nowhere comes a rabbit running from the opposite lane. Of course the guy behind me was riding my ass so, the rabbit met his maker. Fur flew up everywhere, when I got to my girls house, blood and fur all over the front.. Take the car, clean it. We go out for a little while, drop her off, driving home, BAM, pull over because its dark out, ANOTHER ****ING RABBIT only this one is stuck in front of the heat exchanger. Thank god it didnt do any damage but still, WTF? So, take the car to the spray bay , clean off the front. This morning, driving along and hear a thud louder than a rock. Pull over, of course, dead bird. Why does this machine keep killing things!!!

Last edited:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I think they are attracted to the noise. I've nailed birds and a possum, but no rabbits. Hit a dog recently even though I braked hard, he bounced off the bumper and ran off (I was glad he was okay because I have two dogs and have always been a dog person). It left me with a crack in the bumper. :eek:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man you should've saved everything. You started off with just enough for a lunch but ended up with enough for a dinner for two. Your girl would've been on cloud nine lol.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Back in 2001 I bought a new Bullitt Mustang. The first time I took a buddy out for a test drive I hit a bird at 70mph. I wasn't too thrilled, but my friend made me laugh when he said "I guess it wasn't faster than a speeding Bullitt." :lol1:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
lol I ran over a skunk one night. Wow did that one smell pretty bad. The next morning I jacked the car up on all fours; simple greened and hosed down the under body. The car still smelled for another few days..haha.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
2 cats at 2 different times at around 100mph, another time the front of the car actually sucked a bird out of the sky at about roof level in front of the car and down thru the front opening and into the radiator,doing somewhere around 130mph that time. i saw the cats at the side of the road and they waited each time till i was right in front of them and they jumped out in front of the car

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
I hit a ****ing huge racoon last weekend. Completely destroyed the 03 bumper I put on the car not even 6 months ago. It literally knocked the front bumper off my car and I had to zip tie it back on to make it home.

****ing raccoon cost me 500 bucks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's your problem. Cobra snakes routinely eat rodents, rabbits and birds. So that DNA was transferred to your Mustang Cobra. You will need to de-DNA the car to be free of having it ingest these critters. :lol1:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LMAO at this thread.OP,i`m glad there was no damage to your car.Just sounds like a run of bad luck.

2face

Established Member
dude i thught you was going to say you beatup on a VW rabbit and a firebird ! ha ha ha after the KB install i got on it under an overpass bird flew down and did come out he got a ride on the highway for about 20 minutes oops

rexisme

Established Member
Damn man, you have hit more animal's in 2 days than I have in 9 years.

Thats what I am saying, I haven't hit another animal since a deer jumped onto the fender of my mustang gt when I was 16 and that was almost 10 years ago.

Tacky03

Established Member
Didn't Steven King write a book about a car that likes to eat things? lol
Buddy was test driving an 06 GT had the dealership guy with us and everything, hit the highway get up to about 75-80 and sure enough a bird flies right into the windshield. The dealership guy just sat speechless, my buddy didn't buy the car.

SlowSVT

Established Member
silly rabbit!

I once took out a bird on my motorcycle doing about 80 jousting with a friend on the Angeles Crest Hwy. We startled a flock and suddenly I'm in the middle of a swarm of flapping wings, then BAM! one slams into my helmet. My friend behind me said all he saw was a plume of feathers. The poor fella got vaporized and probably didn't feel a thing :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread