* Holiday Sale from BilletFlow to you, plus a BONUS *

dougwg

Established Member
* Holiday Sale from BilletFlow to you, plus a BONUS *
BilletFlow_390x60.gif

From now till January 11th 2008​

Get 5% off your entire order!*

Also on sale:

BilletFlow IRS Braces for just $125 for Black or Red and $135 for RedFire or SonicBlue.

As a special BONUS we will pick one lucky customer to receive their order completely FREE ! ! !
A name will be drawn on the 14th of January 2008 and they will recieve a total refund on their order.

Your order of $100 or more will be shipped FREE** ground UPS, directly from BilletFlow by the 21st or sooner, just in time for the holidays!!!

All of us at BilletFlow wish you Happy Holidays and a FAST New Year! :burnout: :beer:
BilletFlow_390x60.gif

*5% Discount may not be applied to Metco products, Pulley Pullers, IRS Braces, Throttle Bodies and/or Plenums.
**Contiguous US only
Items not instock will be shipped ASAP.

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Do you have any pics of both the red and black IRS brace? Also...I want to get a S/C eaton upper pulley (newer non-slip version; either 2.76 or 2.93 for my stock eaton) and oem idler brackets and pullies in Silver, but I need some guidance to what to get (as far as belt and etc...). From my understanding the 5% will apply to the s/c pulley and idler pullies and idler brackets, correct? BTW, are these pullies compatible to a KB or Whipple (incase I upgrade in the future). Thanks...

Last edited:

svt4u2nvy

Established Member
Do you have any pics of both the red and black IRS brace? Also...I want to get a S/C eaton upper pulley (newer non-slip version; either 2.76 or 2.93 for my stock eaton) and oem idler brackets and pullies in Silver, but I need some guidance to what to get (as far as belt and etc...). From my understanding the 5% will apply to the s/c pulley and idler pullies and idler brackets, correct? BTW, are these pullies compatible to a KB or Whipple (incase I upgrade in the future). Thanks...

his website has all those answers. billetflow.com And no, the s/c pulleys are not interchangeable between superchargers. Hope that helped.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
if you do a search on "brace" under pics i think it is i'm sure you'll find something. you can't even see it under the car... only when it's on a lift. i went with red and my cobra is yellow. i wanted black but lethal performance is out.
Thanks...now I just need pics of both RED and BLACK IRS brace... Anyone?????

Last edited:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
The third one...is that red?? If the forth is red, it kinda looks more orange than red. :shrug: Anyways, I just ordered the red IRS brace, I hope it's not the orange looking one on the 4th picture.

The 4th one is comp orange. The 3rd one is redfire.
If you ordered red it will not be any of the above.
:beer:

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Cool. Hopefully I can scrape the cash together by then.

Sorry I didn't call you after you replied to the PM, but I spent more money than expected on some other things and didn't wanna waste your time if I was not ready to order.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
The third one...is that red?? If the forth is red, it kinda looks more orange than red. :shrug: Anyways, I just ordered the red IRS brace, I hope it's not the orange looking one on the 4th picture.

I wouldn't matter if it was neon green with orange polka dots. You'll never see it unless it's on a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread