HOLLEY INTAKE for COYOTE?

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
I have seen the new eldebrock victor intake but i have heard holley has one coming out too.anybody know this for sure?:cryying::cryying:

clc44

Established Member
Op, off topic but do you have an exhaust video? I'm picking up gt500 mufflers and installing my headers soon.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Doesn't really seem like there is a lot of engineering in it, but would help if they posted some additional stats, HP/TQ gains, etc.

2003mach1

Established Member
My thoughts exactly. Looks like they just threw a shitty sheet metal plenum on top of some fabricated runners and called it a day.
It probably works fine with boost though.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Would be cool if someone made a light aluminum or sheetmetal Coyote intake plumbed (or had ready to use bosses) for port nitrous injection.

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
Op, off topic but do you have an exhaust video? I'm picking up gt500 mufflers and installing my headers soon.

i will do one for ya.its cold here so start up is loud but normal driving is the best inbetween to me.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
mmr roadrunner intake?

Wow, that's an interesting piece! By the time you add the second injector option you have a $2200-$2300 manifold. At that rate I'll just pick up used TIG machine and a pile of scrap aluminum and start working on my own :lol:

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
Wow, that's an interesting piece! By the time you add the second injector option you have a $2200-$2300 manifold. At that rate I'll just pick up used TIG machine and a pile of scrap aluminum and start working on my own :lol:
it was just a suggestion calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread