Holy crap! This guy was very lucky with this mountain lion!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely wouldn’t be caught out without firepower. At minimum, one of these would do...

192862EA-F484-4118-9E24-A3AFEFA38005.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
We’ve been out tracking aliens through the mountains and had the helo or remote video surveillance guys tell us that a mountain lion is tracking us. We just keep going and tell them to advise if it starts closing in lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
We’ve been out tracking aliens through the mountains and had the helo or remote video surveillance guys tell us that a mountain lion is tracking us. We just keep going and tell them to advise if it starts closing in lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Tracking bodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssPikle

Established Member
Ok, wtf did it take him 6 minutes to pick up rocks and start throwing them? The boulders he passed as he was backing up and barking like a dog would have send that cat packing. Speaking of packing, why not carry while in the woods? Not a smart move. There's a reason the Indians all carried bows, and it wasn't cause they were worried about riots.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Where do u the live? The freakn zoo? Looks like a jaguar in the 3rd pic.

Sometimes it seems like it. I just about shit when I saw that pic. I thought something had escaped from a circus or something. But, it's "just" a bobcat. I live just south of San Jose at the base of the Santa Cruz Mtns. My side yard and back yard go right into the mountains.

Frankly, I don't worry much about the cats. It's the Northern Pacific Rattlers that I hate. One of these bit my dog Smokie in the face one Sat evening. Nothing like rushing your dog to the vet when you're 10 Sierra Pale Ales deep.

80-rattler_april_27_2018_8fa601fe55e6aaea222a06f91fac6d2111235e7b.jpg

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Sometimes it seems like it. I just about shit when I saw that pic. I thought something had escaped from a circus or something. But, it's "just" a bobcat. I live just south of San Jose at the base of the Santa Cruz Mtns. My side yard and back yard go right into the mountains.

Frankly, I don't worry much about the cats. It's the Northern Pacific Rattlers that I hate. One of these bit my dog Smokie in the face one Sat evening. Nothing like rushing your dog to the vet when you're 10 Sierra Pale Ales deep.

View attachment 1667050
Sorry about your cat too in that last pic...damn, that’s some wild stuff to just be in your yard lol.

Also, that video looked like David Hogg at the end and I’m not sure why he didn’t just call social services

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1667050

****ing hate rattle snakes, I do worry about the dog finding one when I’m in NC. Last one I saw was a couple years ago, watched him In the camera lunge at the bumper as I ran it’s ass over

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
There are tons of cougars out here in suburbia in Nevada...they prowl the grocery store and Starbucks but most of them have had tons of plastic surgery. Oh! We're talking about cougars as in mountain lions?!?!?! Yeah, we have those too. LOL

lmfao yea son!!!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No offense, but that cat would mess up one of those dogs.

I don’t think you are familiar with the particular dogs I posted... That dog would put up more of a fight than the cat is willing to risk...

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

View attachment 1667050
Damn that snake has been eating good! What a fatty!

hunterp

Established Member
That place is a bit south of where I live. Kind of place where you should be carrying mace, pepper spray or a gun if you're going to be out there.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow thats nutz! Just a bobcat!!! Thats a big ass bobcat wtf! Rattle snakes? OH HELL NO!!!!! Aint no rattle snakes here in Antartica unless they come with fur coats :D

View attachment 1667050

Users who are viewing this thread