Holy Moly! Zimmerman's Suing Al Shapton, The Martin Parent's Attorneys and NBC

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
You guys and gals have got to read this...

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

"In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump."

Reference the rest of the article here Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys - Wausau Legal Education | Examiner.com
-
-

The one tidbit that stands out to me is,

"NBC will likely also be found liable to Zimmerman for IIED because a producuer who admittedly altered an audio recording to make it look like Zimmerman harbored racial prejudices against Blacks. The result made all of America believe that George Zimmerman was the most wretched racist on the planet."

It was the 911 tape of Zimm. outside his car just before the shooting, you could hear a low voice say, "Damn coons" (DC), some say it was "Damn goons" (DG), very faintly as if Zimm.'s cell phone was at his side and the mic just picked it up...

I first heard the DC comment on the Alan Colmes radio show and the callers that night, mostly black, were livid and wanted blood; I heard DC not DG and the callers that night also heard DC. Colmes was reserved though, with somewhat doubtful judgement about the DC comment. Makes me wonder if the NBC producer was the only one that knew the DC comment was dubbed in? I'm not saying Colmes knew, just wondering who at NBC did know and when...
-

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i don't think he has enough money to take on Al and NBC

unless his lawyers are fronting the bill...i can't imagine his team would work Pro Bono especially against NBC and Als money

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
i don't think he has enough money to take on Al and NBC

unless his lawyers are fronting the bill...i can't imagine his team would work Pro Bono especially against NBC and Als money

Al doesn't have much, he's still owes $$$ from losing in the Tawana Brawley lawsuit.

NBC has lots of money to lose, and they will lose; Zimms lawyers are most likely working on contingency.
-
-

another thread...really?

drama.

This is differnt, IMO, if you don't like it then don't post here again; infact, I dare you not to post here again, I double dog dare you... :poke:

Last

Established Member
I hope he makes some money from NBC, and I hope Al Sharpton has to be quiet for 20 years as part of the lawsuit.

Mika

Established Member
I hope he makes some money from NBC, and I hope Al Sharpton has to be quiet for 20 years as part of the lawsuit.

Agreed, and agreed. Funny how the media made damn sure that the pictures out there were those of Trayvon at 12 years old, and not at 17 when he was killed. I don't agree with the way Zimmerman handled things, but hey, if the "reverend" can stir up crap why Zimmerman? Oh, and lol at "hispanic whitey"...

Mika

P.S. No I don't think Zimmerman is 100% innocent, but neither was Trayvon.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
im so sick of all this crap they keep spilling. just end it and get it out of the news, we have more important crap to worry about.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
well good for him.. bout time someone fights back against the shit media and Al sharpton's bullshit

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great case against NBC and I hope he wins. I'm sick of the news and their biased reporting that nearly got this man killed. That's if it doesn't still happen.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Al doesn't have much, he's still owes $$$ from losing in the Tawana Brawley lawsuit.

NBC has lots of money to lose, and they will lose; Zimms lawyers are most likely working on contingency.
-
-

good point

This is differnt, IMO, if you don't like it then don't post here again; infact, I dare you not to post here again, I double dog dare you... :poke:

oh snap! the double dog dare!

well good for him.. bout time someone fights back against the shit media and Al sharpton's bullshit

carefull or the Rev will be on your doorstep!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Interesting.... Safe to assume the lawyers would not take on the case if they did not feel they had one. What an awesome shit storm!

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I hope Zimmerman wins big cash, will stop the BS news media and race-chasers.

Users who are viewing this thread