"Home Invasioner" Floyd Didnt DIE From A Knee.....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He died of a DRUG overdose. Pretty clear here in this video. Placing ur KNEE on someones SHOULDER BLADE will now be listed as "DEADLY FORCE" lmao. This is the Martyr in the black community smfh. A career drug addicted criminal. Yea.....

I cant wait to see this dude found not guilty so the ANIMALS can go out and burn down their own neighborhoods again. I love when they do that cause it just reiterates the notion of "They wonder why".....

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Now we know why they added the lesser charge back in. The defense better play that video during closing.

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve never felt like the knee on the neck killed him.

You can’t talk if you can’t move air through your esophagus.

Simple positional asphyxiation can occur with zero weight on your body. The officer applying pressure over his lower back, which would strain the diaphragm, probably had more to do with it.

Regardless, the officers performance in this situation was wrong.

When a subject is in your custody, you do have a duty to care for their well-being.

You can see a stream of liquid, likely urine, when the subject becomes unresponsive.

It’s actually disturbing to watch.

I’ll be amazed if he doesn’t get some sort of negligent homicide or manslaughter.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
He died of a DRUG overdose. Pretty clear here in this video. Placing ur KNEE on someones SHOULDER BLADE will now be listed as "DEADLY FORCE" lmao. This is the Martyr in the black community smfh. A career drug addicted criminal. Yea.....

I cant wait to see this dude found not guilty so the ANIMALS can go out and burn down their own neighborhoods again. I love when they do that cause it just reiterates the notion of "They wonder why".....

My thoughts are some of it moves out of the inner cities. I have heard it many times many want to come into the suburbs to reek havoc. I also think if that were to happen they will get more then they bargain for.

I'd like to know who made the decision to not release that video immediately after the event.

Exactly. If I were a business owner who lost there business to the riots or a family member who lost a loved one to the riots I would be getting those answers.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You can see a stream of liquid, likely urine, when the subject becomes unresponsive.

Yep.. that's when he died. A lot of folks dont know but at the moment of death, all of your muscles relax including the involuntary muscles like your bladder which leads to a release of bodily fluids.

Ugly situation all the way around.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Didn’t his toxicology/autopsy confirm he didn’t die of asphyxiation, but rather a fentanyl/meth OD?? More likely the fentanyl, obviously.
There was more than one done IIRC and they conflict

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I'd like to know who made the decision to not release that video immediately after the event.

I think this is how police work changes the most .... historically, departments don't release this shit as to not taint the active investigation.

I think, going forward, the greater good will mean release information faster

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I’ve never felt like the knee on the neck killed him.

You can’t talk if you can’t move air through your esophagus.

Simple positional asphyxiation can occur with zero weight on your body. The officer applying pressure over his lower back, which would strain the diaphragm, probably had more to do with it.

Regardless, the officers performance in this situation was wrong.

When a subject is in your custody, you do have a duty to care for their well-being.

I’ll be amazed if he doesn’t get some sort of negligent homicide or manslaughter.

I agree with you on a lot of these points brother. Especially the highlighted parts.

And to the rest of you saying he was a drug addict or criminal POS he was still a human being who did not deserve to be treated that way. He was in custody with cuffs on his hands behind his back and on the ground. He should have been placed in a sitting position or in the squad car.

And if you still disagree I say imagine if that was your son, father or brothering being treated like that and ask yourself if you would still feel the cops actions were justified?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a great video view. Thanks for posting it, Brett. I pray that the jurors can/will render a proper verdict.

Users who are viewing this thread