Hookah Smokers

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Anyone else a hookah smoker here? I got into it while living near campus in Austin. Hitting up a hookah bar with some friends, just chill, smoke, and talk about whatever.

I own a hookah pipe now and smoke out of it regularly.

Anyone else?

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Back in H.S all my friends use to go smoke hookah, I hate the stuff myself makes me sick to my stomach... now when they have parties they always have the hookah going, so I drink until the smell doesn't bother me... I figure its a win win since they get to smoke hookah and it forces me to get a buzz faster... what flavors do you smoke? I know they like "rose" IIRC and some fruit type... i think it was passion ...

EDIT: I am talking about tobacco... Drugs FTL

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
No, I don't 'phelps' from it. lol I'm going for a state job so no illegal drugs go in my body.

I didn't like the smell from it at first either. Currently I'm hooked on Lemon Drop, Double Apple, Watermelon, and Goodtimes. I've tried rose but didn't like it that well. I've also tried this flavor called Laffy Taffy. Tastes extremely well.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
No, I don't 'phelps' from it. lol I'm going for a state job so no illegal drugs go in my body.

I didn't like the smell from it at first either. Currently I'm hooked on Lemon Drop, Double Apple, Watermelon, and Goodtimes. I've tried rose but didn't like it that well. I've also tried this flavor called Laffy Taffy. Tastes extremely well.

yeaaahhh, whatever your phelpser!

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Goodtime's is a citrus/mint flavor. It's pretty good.

And 92z28, I've tried grape. Reminded me of grape flavored medicine. lol And true, smoking weed in a hookah is a big waste.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I like it, but I almost always get a stomach ache from it. Probably because me and my jackass friends do waaaay too much trying to improve our smoke rings.

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Love it, been smoking it for over a year. Got some real nice tobacco to try tonight at a friends house. I cant remember the name but it was bangin

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I smoke every now and then. I like to keep it few and far between so it something different and relaxing.

favorite flavors are Grape, Peach, Apriocot, and Cherry

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I smoke every now and then. I like to keep it few and far between so it something different and relaxing.

favorite flavors are Grape, Peach, Apriocot, and Cherry

Definitely.

Never try any of the chocolate or coffee flavored ones, or the "After-nine" (tastes like Andy's Mints). Those kinds give me horrible headaches.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I only get a stomache ache from some of the more stronger flavorings. Our local Hookah lounge used to be badass but they came under new ownership and it went downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread