Hope you don't have a package moving through Kalifornia

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1642187143756.jpeg

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
It's more and more looking like the crime-ridden future portrayed in Robocop and other movies set in the future.
Oh you mean where the corrupt criminal corporations are actually victimizing the people they say they are helping? Ya don't say!

What's the best *fictional* dystopia to live in: RoboCop, Blade Runner or Starship Troopers?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I'm wondering when the day of reckoning will come. Crime, both financial and violent, are escalating rapidly. The bubble is going to burst sooner or later.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see wanna be snipers picking “protesters” off.
With all the noise and excitement from the “ protests “ using a .22 would go unnoticed especially if the “protesters” were shot in the extremities.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
I wouldn’t be surprised to see wanna be snipers picking “protesters” off.
With all the noise and excitement from the “ protests “ using a .22 would go unnoticed especially if the “protesters” were shot in the extremities.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It's urban warfare, a subsonic supressed 300blk will do just fine. After the summer of fiery but mostly peaceful protests I now have a backpack gun that goes everywhere with me

Machdup1

Established Member
The railroad went full woke, so I hope they go full broke.

I hope the crime wave continues spreads throughout CA and escalates to the point that scumbags are murdering citizens at will until that whole state collapses and burns to the ground.

I hope every business leaves that state and the tax revenue dries up.

I hope CA police officers get jobs in red states, leaving them defenseless.

I hope the criminals begin to attack the tech company whack jobs who demanded police reform.

They thought electing crazy politicians was the way to go.

I hope that is the last thought that goes through their heads right before some criminal parks a 9mm in their kid’s brain and they are forced to live with the consequences of their actions.

I hope the animals kill the animals.

Lastly, my fondest hope is that CA secedes from the United States and that we let them go to enjoy their status as a separate country. Then we can declare war upon them and wipe them from the face of the earth.

That’s what I hope.

/Thread
/Topic

Users who are viewing this thread