• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle

Horrible Customer Service

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by klfutrelle, Jan 12, 2017.

1. klfutrelle

klfutrelle New Member

I placed and order(#10577598) with American Muscle on November 24, 2016 and yet to receive the parts or have a refund issued. After several attempts to contact the company about the issue it still hasn't been resolved over a month and a half later. John Ly with American Muscle will not even respond to emails. When i call in i get they are waiting on BMR for information. I'm sorry but I didn't order my merchandise from BMR...I ordered from American Muscle. While I know it's not the companies fault that UPS lost the packages I expect a timely response from your company. Per UPS's website and investigation takes 7-10 business days. UPS has already declared the packages lost from the first RMA and investigation that was started 12-05-16. So here it is 1-12-17 and nothing has been resolved. I've spent thousands with your company over the past years and three mustang builds. This by far the worst experience ever. AMERICAN MUSCLE MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!

2. 13COBRA

13COBRA JJG's Attorney Premium Member

A lot of the bash threads showing up. I hope they don't get traction and lead to how AM does business from now on.

AM is probably trying to recoup their money from BMR, who I imagine shipped the product in the first place. This and the other recent thread are the downsides of using a third party vendor instead of purchasing directly from the source.

3. AMWill

AMWill Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

Hey Kenny,

I got your email (from your FB post) and I promise you, we'll get you taken care of!

We'll be reaching out in a bit. Sorry about the trouble man!

-Will

klfutrelle likes this.
  4. 03cobra#694

03cobra#694 Want to play a game? Staff Member Super Moderator

Nice first post. How come you never came in and said something nice about them with all the $1K's you've spent in the past?

5. 13COBRA

Because trolls, troll.

6. klfutrelle

klfutrelle New Member

Bc studies show when you have a bad experience you tell more people
    Then when you have a good one.

7. klfutrelle

klfutrelle New Member

Definitely not my first post on this website, the ticker may indicate that but I haven't been here in a few years so I guess an update wiped out the previous post count. Maybe you should look at how long I've been a member instead.

8. 13COBRA

Yada yada yada.

I bet you're mad Trump beat Hillary, too?

9. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

well, I for one have never had anything but a good experience but hey two each his own I guess.... but THATS how u introduce urself to the best Mustang Forum on the planet?

whining will get you nowhere! and if u somehow think the rest of the forum is gonna now stop buying from AM then uve wasted ur time and mine as well for actually clicking on the this thread!

10. klfutrelle

klfutrelle New Member

Love Trump!!!

11. klfutrelle

klfutrelle New Member

I never asked for anyone to stop buying from AM. I just want them to make it right which I have faith they will.

12. 03cobra#694

03cobra#694 Want to play a game? Staff Member Super Moderator

I see how long you've been here, and doubt you lost content, but who knows with switch. It just bothers me. Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Shifty Powers likes this.
  13. byronj

byronj Member Established Member

I feel like I'm reading yelp right now.YAWN

14. CV355

CV355 Official Loser of "The Game" Established Member

I had an issue back in September and AM was excellent to work with.

I hope your issue gets rectified and I'm sure it will. I've been a happy customer of AM for 10 years.

15. 10 sec L

10 sec L New Member Established Member

Sorry for all your problems, but every time I have had dealing with AM, it been smooth sailing. Well, except when I called about a new calendar in December, which I was told they weren't doing them for 2017. Then I called back this month and was told the 2017 calendars are all gone............LOL
    Just a question, how come you didn't call BMR directly? I did when I bought my GT500, and told them my goals . They told me exactly what I needed, and I ordered that afternoon, and had my parts in hand after a couple days.

16. R3dfireCobra

R3dfireCobra Member Established Member

Ive always had good experience! Goodluck with your issue OP im sure they will make it right

17. nxhappy

nxhappy Vette Killer Established Member

the vagina is strong with this one ....

Shifty Powers likes this.
  18. cj428mach

cj428mach Premium Member Premium Member

Happy AM customer here.

19. WhiTriCobra

WhiTriCobra PDP Established Member

I've had it happen with several vendors. usually they fix it pretty quick and it's good to go. But I can see where the frustration can come from. Since he did buy the part from AM and the part will ship from BMR directly to his house, AM is still responsible till he gets the part. Just like if he bought it straight from BMR, I'm sure this thread would have been focused on BMR. Now I ordered a K member (black hammertone) from a vendor, BMR shipped direct, and they sent a red one. I called BMR just to let them know but I kept the red one.
    No one here could say that if they were in his shoes that they would be cool with it. 2 months is way to long to settle something like this.
    I've been with AM before they renamed to AM but you don't see me posting the 1000 awesome experiences. I love AM and still buy about 90% of my stuff from them.
    There are 2 right now that I could bash, 1 is a vendor (3 months no part) and 1 is a tuner but I choose not to. Like mentioned, it won't change anything or anyone's opinions. well..maybe for the tuner since he's been bashed a few times.
    I'm sure AM will get this fixed asap though.

7998 likes this.