Horse Power TV fuel system

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Horse power TV did a return fuel system install on a GT500 today. Looks like a killer system and very easy to install. Great show i record power block TV every week. Even the truck show has some killer shit. Check it out.

GTOGreg

Crazy Sum-B
Established Member
i like Power Block as well...all the shows.

Unfortunately they're taking about making Speed an all sports network, like ESPN, and it's going to be called something asinine like Fox Sports 1. hopefully somebody picks up the great how-to shows ( could be a boon for SpikeTV, which already has Musclecar Garage). Gearz is my favorite but they've kinda slacked off on real how-to programming and have gone on some weird tangents lately.

will have to check out the fuel system episode, sounds cool. Were they setting it up for e85?

Last edited:

iwannacobra5

Established Member
yea, i saw that too. i was glad to see them working on our cars for a change. it was an 07-09 model with a KB on it. fuel pump looked super simple to install. never knew it was that easy.

gabe1530

Banned
it was an A1000 system that is plug and play. but they did have to run new fuel lines, new fuel filter and a regulator as it is a return system.
great looking kit!

Seer

Banned
if only someone made a fuel system thatd work for the 2011+ gt500 that isnt limited to just choosing 1 tuner to make it work

Stanger00

Established Member
i like Power Block as well...all the shows.

Unfortunately they're taking about making Speed an all sports network, like ESPN, and it's going to be called something asinine like Fox Sports 1. hopefully somebody picks up the great how-to shows ( could be a boon for SpikeTV, which already has Musclecar Garage). Gearz is my favorite but they've kinda slacked off on real how-to programming and have gone on some weird tangents lately.

will have to check out the fuel system episode, sounds cool. Were they setting it up for e85?

Its sounding like those types of shows will go way of Fox Sports 2 which is now known as Fuel TV.

Reis racing

Established Member
if only someone made a fuel system thatd work for the 2011+ gt500 that isnt limited to just choosing 1 tuner to make it work

Y couldn't u use the same kit on the 11s? The kit replaces every stock fuel system part.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, that was a good episode. made me happy to see them rip off that boost-a-pump band-aid(if the stock fuel pump was meant to operate at that voltage, then it would've came from the factory that way) and replace it with a REAL fuel system.

rdsnk46

Established Member
They basically said that the stock pumps and the BAP was an issue for more than 700 when people make 700 rwhp with out a BAP, I'm sure some people were not happy about that.

A1000 is not really an option for E-85, hence the reason I never used it on my car when it first came out a couple of years ago. Now the pump technology is better and it's been addressed.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
The car on the episode was a GT500 Terlingua. I thought all of those cars were V6's... Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
I think Aeromotive has done a killer job designing fuel systems for late model cars and from the looks. Its very easy to install, but you gotta save up for one. :lol1:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Did the 2007 to 2009 GT500's have a single fuel pump because that is all they showed?

Would a 2010 with 20 psi on a 3.6 KB with 72 pound fuel injectors at 770 rwhp really be in that much jeopardy?

2nd2none

Established Member
Did the 2007 to 2009 GT500's have a single fuel pump because that is all they showed?

Would a 2010 with 20 psi on a 3.6 KB with 72 pound fuel injectors at 770 rwhp really be in that much jeopardy?

The GT500s have 2 fuel pumps but they are both mounted onto that one fuel hat. I dont know for sure but if the only fuel system upgrade you have is the injectors I'd say you're pushing it. Injectors and BAP and you might be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread