Horsepower junkies dragging rights!

SLPCobra

Established Member
Hey I just figured I'd post up here for anyone that isn't on hpj in the nc/sc area, that this Sunday at fayetteville motorsports park horsepower junkies dragging rights is going on. $15 to get in if spectating not sure how much if you wanna run but it's always a lotta fun so come on out!
They have different class races and everything if you wanna enter into that. Address is 4480 Doc Bennett Rd Fayetteville, North Carolina 28306 for those that haven't been.

Hope to see some others out there!

Zach

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah sorry about that I should've put it out there sooner for everyone I didn't think about it till last minute that some people local might not know about it.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Well for all those that went they already know but to any that missed this event they had to shut down early because of rain so they rescheduled for next Sunday so anyone who would've missed today you have a chance next weekend!
Definitely were some quick cars out there that didn't even get a chance to run can't wait for an actual full day of dragging rights.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Well I'm not gonna be able to make it to the event this weekend got my concealed carry class that day so if anyone wants a free ticket to get in let me know trying to find someone that wants it don't want it wasted haha

Users who are viewing this thread