House of Power Presents The Low Mile 04 Whipple With An Eaton Price!

HouseOfPower

We at House of Power definitely realize that not everyone out there can afford the majority of low mile 2004 whipple equipped cobras so we're offering this particular car with those in mind! This car has everything you would want in a dependable low mile 600RWHP street beast. I'll get directly to the reason I'm able to offer the car at a drastically reduced price. Anyone that has dealt with us at any time knows we pride ourselves on being totally transparent when it comes to selling high performance modern muscle cars. This particular car has a clean and clear title however carfax (Which is on hand and readily available for serious perspective buyers) shows that the car was involved in a minor front end accident. Speaking with the previous owner he verified that the car was mearly tapped very lightly in a parking lot by another car and ZERO structural damage was done let alone mechanical. The car was treated to new paint as a result and as picky as I am i'll be the first to say it's more then presentable. In fact the car IMO looks significantly deeper with far enhanced reflection in comparison to a factory black cobra. My partner and I spent well over a day working on a total paint restoration and the results are nothing short of impressive. I'm 100% confidant in this car and it WILL not last. I'm pricing it to ensure such. Aside from the minor history blemish the car has nothing whatsoever obviously wrong with it. It starts, runs and drives exactly as a well tuned, 600hp, whipple boasting cobra should. The facts that the car carries so many disirable qualities makes the downside a distant memory lol The car pulls and pulls HARD. The entire drivetrain feels immaculate. No tapping, squealing or clunking. The car itself has mearly 25k miles. I'm subtracting a full $3500 from where the car would ordinarily be priced given the year, miles and modifications at $22,500....and yes as all of our cars the price is set. If in fact you can find another low mile 04 with these upgrades at a better price I HIGHLY encourage you to move on it. Anyhow, down to the partiulars (as always please allow for some forgotten items lol). PLEASE KEEP IN MIND FURTHER MODIFICATION AND WHEEL OPTIONS ARE ALWAYS READILY AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST

2004 Black Cobra
25k original miles
yes it has black insert seats:rockon:
clean title
no warning lights

Engine:

Untouched Longblock
Factory revised/latemodel heads
Accufab polished sinlge blade throttle body
Granatelli MAF
AFE 10" cone filter
Kooks 1 3/4" longtube headers
Kooks offroad X pipe
Full 3" Dynomax catback (sounds silly!)
Gen 1 2.3 Whipple with 3" pulley (15-16 lbs at WOT)
60lb Injectors
twin Ford GT pumps
KB 40 amp BAP
PLX digital boost gauge
PLX digital wideband

Drivetrain:
Sharp shifting T56
Weld in Full length subframes
IRS Axle brace
IRS bushings
Shortened stock springs
UPR Caster camber plates
Still factory bilsteins
MGW shifter
600RWHP dyno tune...car sees spot on AF ratio accross the board

Appearence:
Black is the word of the day for this car!
Fresh black paint )looks great overall 8.5/10, ZERO rock chips on the front
saught after black insert full interior 9-9.5/10, extremely clean
ACC cobra logo mats
billet shift knob
UPR billet AC knobs
UPR billet steering wheel controls
UPR billet window switches
UPR billet locks
UPR billet wiper knob
UPR billet volume knob
tinted tails
tinted reflectors
tinted rear brake light
flat black cobra emblems
one off 17" all black 10th anny wheels (gloss black spokes, flat black lips, svt caps)
wheels are 9" front and 10.5" deep dish rear
3/8" spacers on rear
tires could used replaced in the future
our new trademark neon green calipers with black leterring
tinted windows

that's the main recap. Bottom line the car operates great, looks great, cold AC, everything works. No mysteries, no stories....FACT is the it's a BADASS low mile 04 whipple car with diserable features, proper modifications and history black mark.....it might bother some, but it won't bother someone in the market for a keeper at a tremendous price. Again $22,500

to the pics...more to come
IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

AGAIN $22,500 FIRM. I give the car until the end of the weekend before it's sold so get your funds right and get them right fast! lol Thanks SVTP!

Last edited:

xchamp

Established Member
Man Joe, almost wants me to forget about waiting on a SB!! Hell of deal!!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Good price Joe! I want to see that thing with a set of Steve's wheels on it.. This will go quick

HouseOfPower

Wow. A true beauty right there
appreciate that
Another good one. Not a fan of the wheels but someon will. GLWS
easily cured....you know that! lol I could get a buyer into this car with new TF wheels and still be under the magic $25k number:beer:
Man Joe, almost wants me to forget about waiting on a SB!! Hell of deal!!

I told you I wouldn't push you onto anything you didn't want but this is tough to pass up in your price range!!

xchamp

Established Member
appreciate that

easily cured....you know that! lol I could get a buyer into this car with new TF wheels and still be under the magic $25k number:beer:

I told you I wouldn't push you onto anything you didn't want but this is tough to pass up in your price range!!

Yeah I know Joe, if it had some chrome wheels and accents Id be a little more tempted, not a fan of the "black out" look. I think a dark car needs Chrome!! LOL Im still holding out for the SB!!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! What is going on with the mirrors? They look either flat black or not painted. Also, why do you rate the paint 8.5/10, what is taking away from it?

I would almost want to trade my c5z06 for that cobra, pretty sick indeed!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Very nice! What is going on with the mirrors? They look either flat black or not painted. Also, why do you rate the paint 8.5/10, what is taking away from it?

I would almost want to trade my c5z06 for that cobra, pretty sick indeed!

I was thinking the same thing, if it was just repainted I'd assume it was at least a 9-9.5

HouseOfPower

the mirrors are flat blacked to match the rest of the accenting on the car. We like to stick with a theme in every car we do. They can be painted to OEM black if desired. As far as the paint is concerned it may very well be a 9.5 to some but I would much rather be ultra conservative in my rating and have a buyer be more pleasently surprised then the other way around. There are no dings, dents, scratches or chips. My pickiness is my own worst enemy sometimes. The car won't disappoint by any means.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
the mirrors are flat blacked to match the rest of the accenting on the car. We like to stick with a theme in every car we do. They can be painted to OEM black if desired. As far as the paint is concerned it may very well be a 9.5 to some but I would much rather be ultra conservative in my rating and have a buyer be more pleasently surprised then the other way around. There are no dings, dents, scratches or chips. My pickiness is my own worst enemy sometimes. The car won't disappoint by any means.

Good move, I predict this car to sell in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread