Houston Area 03 Cobras

98gt281

Established Member
Hey, I have a buddy who has a 2000 WS6, it is pretty fast, it has a few bolt-ons and a rather large cam. He is looking to run a fast Mustang, if there are any Cobras, GT's, or Fox Bodies who think they can give him a good run I would love to set somthing up, I am in the SugarLand/Sweetwater area, but am willing to meet anywhere in Houston. Thanks Guys.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
:thumbsup:
if he wants to run a fast mustang, ask for richard lelz at strictly performance, its a shop near hobby airport.

L3thal 324

Established Member
Hey i'll run him.... but i'm slow. what color is it?? and what high school did he go to?? i know a couple of guys around here that have WS6's. later

98gt281

Established Member
It is Red, it has a SLP Cat-Back, some Lid, and K&N, and a Cam, it puts down about 360-370. Before the cam it ran 12.8@110, he is hoping for mid 12's now, but he is getting longtubes in a week or so. Let me know when and where.

EngCon

Established Member
PM me and I can set something up with just about any 03 Cobra in many configurations, from low 12's to low 10's. We do all (most) of our racing at the track (HRP). I will be out of town this weekend - taking my 03 Cobra to Bowling Green. I should be back on Tuesday of next week so that weekend if he wants to run someone let me know.

Jay Knott

98gt281

Established Member
Originally posted by EngCon
PM me and I can set something up with just about any 03 Cobra in many configurations, from low 12's to low 10's. We do all (most) of our racing at the track (HRP). I will be out of town this weekend - taking my 03 Cobra to Bowling Green. I should be back on Tuesday of next week so that weekend if he wants to run someone let me know.

Jay Knott
Sounds great, he is having his longtubes installed this weekend and plans on heading to HRP to try and go low 12's. I will let you know when we are there, we were there last weekend and JDM was there with the badest red 03 Cobra coupe I had ever seen, it was being tuned there, had a KB and all the toppings, said it put out 606HP, I talked to him for a while, they let me borrow a helmet. You know the guy?

Users who are viewing this thread