Houston Area Ford Dealerships

I_Want_A_Cobra

Established Member
Hey all, looking to purchase a 17 GT Premium here soon and have been searching the interwebs checking out the pricing on the Mustangs at a handful of Houston area dealerships. Was wondering if anyone had some good input on which dealerships to avoid and which dealerships are most willing to negotiate a good deal. I appreciate any and all help and opinions!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a buddy of mine that owns the store in Navasota, TX. Let me know and I can make a call for you.

I_Want_A_Cobra

Established Member
I appreciate the help guys! Thanks, I will definitely take a look at these and 13Cobra I will let you know. Trying to get as much information as possible to work with!

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I'd like to add that Tommie Vaughn Ford was the only dealership that I would take my 2001 Lightning or 2004 Cobra to for warranty or non-warranty work even though it was 45 minutes out of my way. They are also a huge Ford Racing Dealer (biggest in Houston).

http://www.tommievaughnford.com/

10fore

Established Member
I am rather late to this thread, though if you have not found a vehicle in the Houston area, let me know. I am in San Antonio and would be more than willing to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread